Glasgow crime

Anyone noticed the upturn in recent months of shootings, stabbings and targeted attacks in the news recently around Glasgow and surrounding areas? Seems as if a bit of a turf war is escalating again.

Anyone on P+B live in any of these typically gangster ran areas of Glasgow and/or running a crime family of your own?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live pretty near Craighall Road where the Daniels guy was shot Wed night/Thu morning. Think the guy who was shot in Stepps recently was another Daniels. The Daily Record will be loving it.

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Anyone noticed the upturn in recent months of shootings, stabbings and targeted attacks in the news recently around Glasgow and surrounding areas? Seems as if a bit of a turf war is escalating again.

Anyone on P+B live in any of these typically gangster ran areas of Glasgow and/or running a crime family of your own?

Chelsea fans imo.

Seriously though, I live in the South West of Glasgow and there are a few factors at play. Firstly there appears to be a generation war were the younger fuds are taking over the older muppets in turf fights. Then there is the Eastern European c***s trying to muscle in causing a bit of chaos.

Haven't seen much of it myself but you do hear about it from folk you chat with, not too bothered myself as they shoot each other to f**k or stabby stabby at each others door as it eventually does calm down usually by police intervention as they get to know who's been doing who.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

See a story in the news today about another playpark incident involving grown men on a Saturday night.  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40992488

Whats the latest gangster update from those ITK ITC?

Looks like a lovely area.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Looks like a lovely area.

I remember I went to a pre-season "friendly" junior game close to Royston (someone can tell me the area - they do speedway in the place I think).  Anyway was it f**k a pre-season friendly, fights all over the place in the stands and then a bit of aggro outside.

Of course no-one came near The Dinds as they knew I would f**k them up.

Chelsea fans imo.
Seriously though, I live in the South West of Glasgow and there are a few factors at play. Firstly there appears to be a generation war were the younger fuds are taking over the older muppets in turf fights. Then there is the Eastern European c***s trying to muscle in causing a bit of chaos.
Haven't seen much of it myself but you do hear about it from folk you chat with, not too bothered myself as they shoot each other to f**k or stabby stabby at each others door as it eventually does calm down usually by police intervention as they get to know who's been doing who.

Lol the south west of Glasgow being Stranraer. No-one should believe any of this post as its all shite.

Generation War [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] - Is Anne Robinson the presenter

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I remember I went to a pre-season "friendly" junior game close to Royston (someone can tell me the area - they do speedway in the place I think).  Anyway was it f**k a pre-season friendly, fights all over the place in the stands and then a bit of aggro outside.

Of course no-one came near The Dinds as they knew I would f**k them up.

Possil, it's delightful. It would be Ashfield's  ground

4 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Ashgill stadium on Hawthorn St. Just in the border of Possil and Sprinburn

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The speedway is at Ashfield, but that's just a few minutes in the car or train to Springburn.

Thats the one - Ashfield.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Thats the one - Ashfield.

It's a great old stand there. The club can be a bit mental when they have big games (not that often these days).

I tend just to be in and out if visiting the area, but you have to give them their due. They're not interested in the likes of me, so never had any bother.

Archived