East Kilbride AFC (SAFL)

Gunner

I've taken over as manager of East Kilbride AFL in the SAFL Premier division. 

This club won the premier division last season, whilst also reaching the latter stages of both the West & Scottish. The ambitions of the club are to continue progression in the Major cups whilst competing once again for the premier division title in the SAFL. We are part of the club which are spearheaded by the lowland league team with a genuine pathway for players who have the ambition & ability to move on. The club play and train at the fantastic K-Park facility in East Kilbride.

Two Things: 

1/ Players - Any players interested in joining up for the coming season, get in touch. I do not officially start until the beginning of pre-season at the beginning of July, however, players of a high standard will always be of interest. 

2/ Teams - I have yet to formalise our planned dates for Friendlies, so would be interested in any *non* SAFL teams who are interested in playing. Home & Away. Again, if interested then DM me here.

Cheers,

Dougie

2 hours ago, auld yin wae knowledge said:

I wish you well, you did a good job at Rossvale [ considering the league positions in the last couple of  years ] I watch with interest

Thank you. A very different challenge for me, one I am excited about.

On 22/05/2017 at 15:29, Gunner said:

This club won the premier division last season, whilst also reaching the latter stages of both the West & Scottish. The ambitions of the club are to continue progression in the Major cups whilst competing once again for the premier division title in the SAFL. We are part of the club which are spearheaded by the lowland league team with a genuine pathway for players who have the ambition & ability to move on. The club play and train at the fantastic K-Park facility in East Kilbride.

Two Things: 

1/ Players - Any players interested in joining up for the coming season, get in touch. I do not officially start until the beginning of pre-season at the beginning of July, however, players of a high standard will always be of interest. 

2/ Teams - I have yet to formalise our planned dates for Friendlies, so would be interested in any *non* SAFL teams who are interested in playing. Home & Away. Again, if interested then DM me here.

Cheers,

Dougie

Great to see you are back in the game, Dougie. Keep me posted on things re coaching

side with a DM here. Thanks, Coach

On 2017-5-22 at 15:29, Gunner said:

Two Things: 

Cheers,

Dougie

PRESEASON DATES: 

• Sat 15th - Available although waiting on a team coming back to confirm (k-park)
  • Sat 22nd - Taken (k-park)
  • Thu 27th - Available (away)
  • Sat 29th - Available (away)
  • Thu 3rd - Available  (away)
  • Sat 5th - Taken (kpark)

If anyone is interested - please DM me. 

Cheers

Archived