Absolutely pumped....!!!!

32 minutes ago, gingerjag said:

I dislike Celtic but credit where it's due. To go undefeated is pretty special. They are a good side right now and would easily be a top side in the English Prem. 

That might be pushing it a tad.

16 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Hey, do we think they will be reminiscing about this nothingness for 50+ years? They once beat Inter Milan you know....

Nah, we'll be too busy celebrating 56 In A Row. 8)

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, roman_bairn said:

Probably. Although that only reiterates how meaningless the 'achievement' is....

Absolutely.  In fact, as I left Celtic Park this afternoon, I was devastated about the thought a Falkirk fan might pop up later and tell me how meaningless today was. :(

Absolutely.  In fact, as I left Celtic Park this afternoon, I was devastated about the thought a Falkirk fan might pop up later and tell me how meaningless today was. [emoji20]

Don't blame me...you lot asked for our thoughts on the matter. [emoji16]

24 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

That might be pushing it a tad.

Bournemouth finshed 9th ffs. Celtic drew with City twice times. I don't think it's unreasonable to say this Celtic side would be in the top half atleast. 

A few unhappy what I presume are Rangers fans on here. Roll back to April 2016 when the Rangers put Celtic out on pens. We were all met with the cry of the Rangers are coming.

Then the signings of Barton, Kranjcar,Senderos, Rossiter and Garner we were told were going to make them even stronger.

Then the first day of the season comes we are all to witness a massive going for 55 banner.

Now we are told it's no big deal going the full season unbeaten, bearing in mind it hasn't happened for over 100yrs.

That includes the Lisbon Lions failing to do it and not to mention EBT Rangers failing also.

I would have to say this achievement in itself is monumental and as Brendan has said we won't witness this again. Let's all enjoy the moment and Rangers fans we know you are hurting that's what makes it even better [emoji23]

19 minutes ago, DavieGee16 said:

A few unhappy what I presume are Rangers fans on here. Roll back to April 2016 when the Rangers put Celtic out on pens. We were all met with the cry of the Rangers are coming.

Then the signings of Barton, Kranjcar,Senderos, Rossiter and Garner we were told were going to make them even stronger.

Then the first day of the season comes we are all to witness a massive going for 55 banner.

Now we are told it's no big deal going the full season unbeaten, bearing in mind it hasn't happened for over 100yrs.

That includes the Lisbon Lions failing to do it and not to mention EBT Rangers failing also.

I would have to say this achievement in itself is monumental and as Brendan has said we won't witness this again. Let's all enjoy the moment and Rangers fans we know you are hurting that's what makes it even better emoji23.png

Not one rangers fan has said anything negative in the entire thread, you clearly knew that but had to spout your rubbish anyway. Most people on here know if they are honest that to go a season unbeaten is an achievement. As much as it pains me to say, credit where credit is due as they have wiped the floor with everyone this season.

Not one rangers fan has said anything negative in the entire thread, you clearly knew that but had to spout your rubbish anyway. Most people on here know if they are honest that to go a season unbeaten is an achievement. As much as it pains me to say, credit where credit is due as they have wiped the floor with everyone this season.

Like I said I presumed they were Rangers. A few folk made some comments about how it's no surprise that we done it due to the level of competition and the budget that is available to Celtic. It's the old saying you can only beat what's put in front of you.

Fair play to you though that you can appreciate what has been achieved by Celtic so far this season. Takes the bigger person to do that. [emoji122]

It's been said that Celtic made thirty million from Europe last season (despite being pumped in most games) and will do the same next time, assuming they qualify, so the gap will get even bigger.

Just think how far that thirty million would go towards solving Glasgow's homeless problem, which has been discussed here. After all, weren't Celtic originally founded to relieve poverty in the east end of Glasgow? It's not as if they need the money...

Archived