Absolutely pumped....!!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I'm not at all.  I referred to one of one of your fuds as regarding an unbeaten league season as making you 'invincible'.  Sadly, no one could give me a proper reply. I suspect that you know the real reason for this.

I think you are losing it here a bit. Invincible = Unbeaten, that's as simple as it gets but you are making a c**t of it here

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

We're discussing the league campaign.

You should also add the domestic cup competitions as well seeing as Celtic have been invincible in them as well.

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd say I was astonished but I'm not.  Does your unbeaten league season make you The Invincibles?  Why can't any of the grey and green dross give a straight answer to this?

^^^^^^^^^ 3rd (third) :lol: 

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Remind me of that dictionary definition....or will we make it up as we go along?

RB, you do not need to remind of how shit Celtic were in Europe but the crux of the topic if you didn't read the last few pages is "was Celtic invincible domestically this season?"

RB, you do not need to remind of how shit Celtic were in Europe but the crux of the topic if you didn't read the last few pages is "was Celtic invincible domestically this season?"

Still not invincible though....

Sorry to be pedantic. [emoji16]

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Still not invincible though....

Sorry to be pedantic. emoji16.png

Oh aye? is that because Falkirk are getting promoted only to beat Celtic in the first game of the new season? :P

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

So far......

I know :lol: last game of the season in the cup final Aberdeen to put Celtic to the sword and then The Rangers fans have a pitch invasion at Hampden celebrating like they won the cup and stopped a potential treble. :whistle

Archived