Absolutely pumped....!!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going a season without losing domestically is an impressive achievement, regardless of the resources, would Celtic fans have taken a couple of losses if it meant progressing in Europe?

1 hour ago, MikeyWellFan said:

It's funny cos he's already ....

“So that’s vital and I’ve never been bothered since I’ve been up here. I say that hand on heart.

“I’ve met Rangers supporters and, in the main, they have been very good.

“I remember sitting in a bit of traffic in the Clyde Tunnel. There was an incident which meant all the cars were stopped.

“I saw this guy coming out of his car in a blue top and I thought, ‘Here we go’.

“But he said, ‘I just wanted to say thank you for coming up to Scottish football. I’m a Rangers supporter but you’re a breath of fresh air up here"

I don't understand how The O'Invincibles FC can lose so heavily to Barcelona. 
Tell me bhoys. 

Or to Lincoln Red Imps for that matter...[emoji16]

Because it's in reference to the league campaign, same as any other team who've achieved that tag. Thought that was obvious as they still have one domestic game left but are already called The Invincibles.

16 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Because it's in reference to the league campaign, same as any other team who've achieved that tag. Thought that was obvious as they still have one domestic game left but are already called The Invincibles.

Only by people who don't know what the word means.

Going a season without losing domestically is an impressive achievement, regardless of the resources, would Celtic fans have taken a couple of losses if it meant progressing in Europe?

I feel like we did progress in Europe tbh

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Just you concentrate on catching Aberdeen.

19 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

What you should have said.

Terrific.  We all know that one of the Sellick fannies regards an unbeaten league season as making you 'invincible'.  How many agree with him?

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Terrific.  We all know that one of the Sellick fannies regards an unbeaten league season as making you 'invincible'.  How many agree with him?

You're really in no position to call anyone a fanny.

You absolute fanny.

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

You're really in no position to call anyone a fanny.

You absolute fanny.

So again, "We all know that one of the Sellick fannies regards an unbeaten league season as making you 'invincible'.  How many agree with him?".

Terrific season going unbeaten in the league. I couldn't give a flying f**k what any other fan thinks about it. Doesn't matter what league Celtic play in with other fans bleating about how far ahead financially Celtic are, nearly lost that unbeaten run a few times this season, especially that Motherwell game ffs.

Although I'm not too sure about the invincible tag though? unbeaten yes but invincible NO.

Well done the Bhoys, a truly fantastic league campaign.

Winning the treble would round off what could be considered one of the great teams in this millennium. :wub:

Archived