Absolutely pumped....!!!!

9 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Against all odds.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

A victory against all odds.

You need to read back @throbber to avoid repetition. 

14 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Expected or not, undefeated in any league is an achievement.

However, if 8 Star Wars films have taught me anything, it's that the good guys usually* do the business, so I expect the Dandies to comfortably win the Scottish Cup on penalties

*may not happen.

Are you suggesting Aberdeen are going to fire a torpedo up our exhaust port?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have lost games this season. Therefore, not invincible.*

Invincible In Domestic Football Only doesn't really have the same ring to it tbf.

*I am sure others have made this point. I can't be bothered looking. Sue me.

40 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

They have lost games this season. Therefore, not invincible.*

Invincible In Domestic Football Only doesn't really have the same ring to it tbf.

*I am sure others have made this point. I can't be bothered looking. Sue me.

I don't understand how The O'Invincibles FC can lose so heavily to Barcelona. 

Tell me bhoys. 

36 minutes ago, shull said:

The Multi Millionaire O'Invincibles dropped 2 points at RELEGATED INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE FC. 

Ha ha BORING BORING BRENDAN 

:lol:

They didn't get a single point against the World Famous Dundee United FC either.

Tainted title IMO

They'll probably go undefeated until Rodgers leaves, to be honest. They don't have that many players that English clubs will be desperate to sign so won't lose many players; they'll easily be able to snatch up any good talent in Scotland; they'll probably entice plenty of decent players down in England, too. Unless Sevco get their act together or Aberdeen manage to somehow go even further than the level they're currently at, who's gonna stop them?

It's an odd paradox. The longer they go unbeaten in domestic football, the less of an achievement it will look. If they lose a couple of games next year, this year looks seriously impressive. If they somehow go another season without losing, it just makes everyone else look a bit crap.

They say football comes in cycles(ring ring)for the last 2 years Ronny the roar bought up all the raw talent that Celtic could afford within your means plus a few wee diamonds from the lads of lennoxtoon,batting from a position of strength over the next 2 years Ronny the roars young raw talent learned their trade on a YTS or apprenticeships if you like. Once the 2 years was up the reign of Rodgers took over,the young raw talent started to show their potential the coming of age that was expected,in that first year the young men swept all before them breaking all sorts of records that had been standing for more than a century......to be continued.......

Archived