BBC Scottish Leaders Debate (21/05/17, 19:30)

Big Fifer

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Social media jumping from rumour to daft conclusion re BUPA in seconds, and regarding them as facts.

Damn! I've already dispatched a mob of fork-waving yokels to deal with her...

Seriously, there's something dodgy about her though.

Good to see Ruth losing it big time and being booed.

Just now, sparky88 said:

Does working for BUPA necessarily mean that you think public healthcare is bad anyway? Seems like quite an illogical conclusion. 

The Bupa thing was that her Dad (on QT) said that she was doing very well on nurses wages without mentioning she wasn't on NHS wages. They're probably different people anyway.

I think there is a lot being made of this nurse tbh. Who cares. Bottom line was the Ruth would have lost votes tonight

Will she though?

She's getting angry in response to the constitutional question. I reckon her target audience will be chuffed by that.

Guest Bob Mahelp

F*cking sham of a 'debate'.

4 political pygmies using the platform to spew out all their hatred and jealousy of the SNP. 

Where's the cutting analysis of May's disastrous policies and the chaos of Brexit ? All we're getting is the normal irrelevant shite that Dugdale, Rennie and Davidson come out with every week in Holyrood.

A joke.

To be fair he needs a fucking massive heart to pump blood round that body.

Wee Brian is the fucking spitting image of my dad. Your post made me contemplate the death of a loved one and it made me sad.

Just now, pandarilla said:

Wee Brian is the fucking spitting image of my dad. Your post made me contemplate the death of a loved one and it made me sad.

It is sad.
Brian Taylor will almost certainly die prematurely and a man of his intellect shouldn't be where he is. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

F*cking sham of a 'debate'.

4 political pygmies using the platform to spew out all their hatred and jealousy of the SNP. 

Where's the cutting analysis of May's disastrous policies and the chaos of Brexit ? All we're getting is the normal irrelevant shite that Dugdale, Rennie and Davidson come out with every week in Holyrood.

A joke.

Welcome to Failed Statelet politics. Parochial issues are being forced to the front to shut out the wider picture.

5 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

If eye rolling and talking over everybody = successful debating performance then sturgeon ran away with it.

The eye rolling I saw, the talking over everybody I didn't - In fact, at times I thought she was rather too quiet.

But I would say that it wasn't one of Sturgeon's best nights.

9 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I think her blatant disregard for who was ultimately responsible for her situation immediately marked her out as a plant. As soon as she started off on Nic I was automatically suspicious. That doesn't mean she wasn't genuine though.

Here is a picture of her meal from the food bank

Don't think she is a Tory plant, just an attention seeker.

3 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

She's all over soshall medja now. Staying at plush NY hotels, eating at nice restaurants, champagne...

Might not be a Tory's wife but she's foolashit.

£23,345 a year and single with no kids.  If she's been to a food bank they should ask for it back.

The damage is done though, sky news now running with her as the "highlight".

5 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

You have to be referred to a food bank. Was she referred and if she was who's sending a single person on £22k to a food bank ?

I'll call it like it is. She was obviously being a lying c**t for political gain. There is no foodbank. There is no poverty. There is no starvation.

I'll happily take that all back when I'm proved wrong. 

Which I won't be. Nap.

ETA: I said earlier that my bullshit radar went off the scale when she started going on at the SNP when her problem wasn't their responsibility. It didn't make sense to be attacking Sturgeon for small pay rises for nurses.

Archived