The Rovers boys are in town.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, steakngravy said:

I started this thread off to find out the best and closest drinking establishments to each of the grounds we are going to visit this season is there anyone out there that can supply this information.  As to the alledged Rovers supporters who wants this thread closed get a fucking life have you not heard of freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Ok so you don't agree with me I can live with that, you don't appear to be able though. :P

Hi Zico ;) 

Hello boys looking forward to visiting you all next season, hope you are going to be generous and let us beat you so we can go back to the Championship after one season.[emoji6]

Ah sorry must have missed it, the East Dock Bar in Methil High Street is very good!!!

Raithie you couldn't be further from the truth. Stevo Fife I heard your family had the pitch alongside the East Dock Bar until they closed the docks.  How does your family get money nowadays?  Anyway thats's one pub for two games anymore please.

Stevo Fife I heard your family had the pitch alongside the East Dock Bar until they closed the docks.  How does your family get money nowadays? 

Aw that's a real zinger there mate, absolutely outstanding banter.
Now would someone shut this shambles of a thread.

The state of affairs at Raith would suggest these boys could be in town for a wee while.

18 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Raithie you couldn't be further from the truth. Stevo Fife I heard your family had the pitch alongside the East Dock Bar until they closed the docks.  How does your family get money nowadays?  Anyway thats's one pub for two games anymore please.

Crikey. Your a live one. Going to have to keep my eyes on you buddy.

Razor sharp.

11 hours ago, steakngravy said:

As to the alledged Rovers supporters who wants this thread closed get a fucking life have you not heard of freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Ok so you don't agree with me I can live with that, you don't appear to be able though. :P

NjUHMl0.gif

8 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Ah sorry must have missed it, the East Dock Bar in Methil High Street is very good!!!

It's on Methil High Street and is 'very good'? Sounds a bit far fetched to me. 

It's on Methil High Street and is 'very good'? Sounds a bit far fetched to me. 

Do you seriously think, I'm going to tell you fuckers where all the good pubs are???

10 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Aw that's a real zinger there mate, absolutely outstanding banter.
Now would someone shut this shambles of a thread.

The state of affairs at Raith would suggest these boys could be in town for a wee while.

What state of affairs?

Do you seriously think, I'm going to tell you fuckers where all the good pubs are???

Do you seriously expect us to think you are just not telling us where they are?

It's Methil mate, the reason you haven't is more to the fact that they don't exist.

I started this off for a wee bit of fun so if you are humourless f**k off and leave the rest of us alone to have a little bit of nonesensical banter.  If I have offended you I am very sorry but I really don't care.  Were you part of the celebrations in the centre of Kirkcaldy today?:)

I started this off for a wee bit of fun so if you are humourless f**k off and leave the rest of us alone to have a little bit of nonesensical banter.  If I have offended you I am very sorry but I really don't care.  Were you part of the celebrations in the centre of Kirkcaldy today?[emoji4]

You've already proved you are very humorous. Just stop posting now.

Thanks,
Everyone.

Archived