The Rovers boys are in town.

Instead of signing any more players, Barry Smith should just wait to see who Raith sign and then get the best ones in on loan.

See, you brought this on yourself.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Young for Smith? I'm fairly happy with that tbf.

I suppose he's as likely to be a success as Smith is.

I'm hoping that now we're rid of Locke's duds, we can kick on. We've still got a few decent proven Championship level players signed. If we can add to that we should be at the right end of the table.

33 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I suppose he's as likely to be a success as Smith is.

I'm hoping that now we're rid of Locke's duds, we can kick on. We've still got a few decent proven Championship level players signed. If we can add to that we should be at the right end of the table.

I think they're both good managers at this level so I think both clubs have come out this in a decent position.

Going to be a tougher league next year for us I suspect. Replacing Livi, Brechin, Peterhead and Stenny with Raith, Ayr, Arbroath and Forfar  makes things harder. With a full time squad and bigger budget, I think Barry Smith will do a fine job at Raith.

Do you guys have to come into this section and take over with all the threads. A bit like the English media with ie we are the best ever and we are going to win everything..

Clayhole Blue I remember when you brought two fans to Starks Park for a game.  They were seated in the North Stand I seem to recall.

Didn't Stranraer win that night? Bit of a beamer having two away fans singing "Can you hear the Rovers sing"

• 3 weeks later...

I started this thread off to find out the best and closest drinking establishments to each of the grounds we are going to visit this season is there anyone out there that can supply this information.  As to the alledged Rovers supporters who wants this thread closed get a fucking life have you not heard of freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Ok so you don't agree with me I can live with that, you don't appear to be able though. :P

Archived