New Ladeside management

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're fans claim to know more about the goings on at our club before our own supporters, we clearly know nothing, apparently.

Fucked if I know what you mean by that. My question was pretty simple. No idea why you turned it into snide comment back [emoji23]. My guess is yous will know what to expect from budgie and co more than us. That's nowt to do with how our club is! Seems yer a wee bit uptight so I'll stick to asking passbackdave

Fucked if I know what you mean by that. My question was pretty simple. No idea why you turned it into snide comment back [emoji23]. My guess is yous will know what to expect from budgie and co more than us. That's nowt to do with how our club is! Seems yer a wee bit uptight so I'll stick to asking passbackdave

Am no telling ye [emoji6] ur getting a good manager in budgie I've said it many a time just his time was up at clydebank. I'd rather no comment on the other 2 bawbags tbh.

Mon the papers

How am I to tell you what to expect from your team? Budgie is a good manager but how can we judge how good someone is as an assistant manager and goalkeeping coach? You also have more money than us so how is it possible for us to see what Budgie will do with money to spend? Its a bit of an unanswerable question. Im sorry if you thought my comment was snide it wasn't intended to be, I am very unhappy though that for the second time in a week fans of other clubs, rivals know whats going on at my club before our own fans.

Ffs I did t ask what to expect from my team [emoji23]. Your manager of many years was what was asked. Chill oot

How am I to tell you what to expect from your team? Budgie is a good manager but how can we judge how good someone is as an assistant manager and goalkeeping coach? You also have more money than us so how is it possible for us to see what Budgie will do with money to spend? Its a bit of an unanswerable question. Im sorry if you thought my comment was snide it wasn't intended to be, I am very unhappy though that for the second time in a week fans of other clubs, rivals know whats going on at my club before our own fans.

Ps mate. I didn't know. But was told from a certain individual with no connection to your club or ours who budgie was bringing with him. He must of spoke budgie as he knows him. Robertson was asked when budgie got the job. He must of had a bit of thinking to do before he decided to be fair to him

And how can we tell you what he'll be like in an entirely different set up. Im perfectly calm just dont see what we can tell you besides that he is a good manager???

Fucking hell kilbowie2002 is it ur time of the month?

Mon the papers

The bad thing about an internet forum is that you can't see the tone with which something is being typed, I genuinely don't have any hard feelings or that, I just don't see how you can help with that question lol.

You answered the question tho [emoji23]

Archived