New Ladeside management

14 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Bradley is an upcoming manager where Mcghie is past his best. Very strange move by kilbirnie in my opinion. Probably why they are always the bridesmaid

Probably Tuckers past his best noo, wie the shite you played at The Slope today.......Bradley might be on his way tae Auchinleck

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all, just find it funny that all this was denied by the OP a few weeks ago on the LR thread.

A guy who always seems to have inner knowledge of other clubs didn't know what was going on at his own.

I am sure he left as he wanted a hot shower after the game

You do understand that some things happen through time?

For example Tony twitter mcinally is Pollok manager today but (insert time frame) that could change

Not at all, just find it funny that all this was denied by the OP a few weeks ago on the LR thread.

A guy who always seems to have inner knowledge of other clubs didn't know what was going on at his own.

He stated that he was fully committed to the club at the time . He stated at the time that he wouldn't be applying for the job
Only a fool wouldn't realise what the chain of event applied next
I would be more worried that if I was a Lok fan that my manager was applying for a job when he had already signed most of his squad up for next season. But hey that's none of my business

24 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Bradley is an upcoming manager where Mcghie is past his best. Very strange move by kilbirnie in my opinion. Probably why they are always the bridesmaid

To be fair bud the committee made a bold appointment with a young Swift and Bradley was an ambitious one that unfortunately failed through no fault of their own. Tried to tap Tucker when he was playing a game at the Vale recently but he was non committal haha.

I suppose budgie has been waiting in the wings for the Pollok job, but since its not came up he has had to take what he can get. Step down from the well supported bankies 

Meanwhile yer manager has interview for lithgae job and Bradley throws hat in the ring. Boom tony gets f**k all. Pollok keep there committed man [emoji23][emoji23]. Dafties

Can assure you he knew this was happening

To be fair bud the committee made a bold appointment with a young Swift and Bradley was an ambitious one that unfortunately failed through no fault of their own. Tried to tap Tucker when he was playing a game at the Vale recently but he was non committal haha.

Tucker was marking me in first half. No wait I was chasing him about [emoji23]. Still got the touch

Meanwhile yer manager has interview for lithgae job and Bradley throws hat in the ring. Boom tony gets f**k all. Pollok keep there committed man [emoji23][emoji23]. Dafties

Oh you another who knows more about what's going on at other clubs that their own.

You missing what is going on as too busy making issue of your rivals kind gesture

Oh you another who knows more about what's going on at other clubs that their own.

You missing what is going on as too busy making issue of your rivals kind gesture

What's your thoughts on Tony applying for other jobs though. Me personally i would be raging .

Probably Tuckers past his best noo, wie the shite you played at The Slope today.......Bradley might be on his way tae Auchinleck

I know you my friend and you know me. I would be quiet on here if i was you lol. [emoji23]

Still talking shite aye?? I know your manager applied for lithgae job and had interview. I also knew Bradley was being a wee snakey f**k. Big wow [emoji23]. Walloper

Archived