New Ladeside management

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Shame that Tony didn't get it after applying emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I suppose budgie has been waiting in the wings for the Pollok job, but since its not came up he has had to take what he can get. Step down from the well supported bankies 

I suppose budgie has been waiting in the wings for the Pollok job, but since its not came up he has had to take what he can get. Step down from the well supported bankies 

[emoji23][emoji23] . Your just gutted cos you now know that the Lok job isn't the be all & end . We know we ain't a huge club unlike yourselves . Good that yer manager knows as well

Most of the Kilbirnie fans have known about this all week, think there.s a wee dig at Bradley about loyalty in the statement after assuring the committee he was committed to Ladeside this season only 2 weeks ago, no doubting Linlithgow are a bigger club but Budgie Mcghie will have a far bigger budget to work with than he ever had at Clydebank, welcome aboard and good luck.

Just now, Talbot Bing said:

Bradley is an upcoming manager where Mcghie is past his best. Very strange move by kilbirnie in my opinion. Probably why they are always the bridesmaid

You,s were the bridesmaid,s today mate, an absolute pumping.

Bradley is an upcoming manager where Mcghie is past his best. Very strange move by kilbirnie in my opinion. Probably why they are always the bridesmaid

Upcoming manager that showed no commitment to the club, hence why he's away .
Bridesmaid better than an evening invitation

Odd that pollok fans are straight in there commenting, guess they care more about ladeside than I thought

Not at all, just find it funny that all this was denied by the OP a few weeks ago on the LR thread.

A guy who always seems to have inner knowledge of other clubs didn't know what was going on at his own.

I am sure he left as he wanted a hot shower after the game

Archived