New Ladeside management

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More knowledge about another club meanwhile your own manager is running away as fast as you can.

Usual deflection from you.

To be honest that sounds like the definition of deflection. Kilbirnie have acted and have a manager in place who wants to be there. Can Pollok say the same?

To be honest that sounds like the definition of deflection. Kilbirnie have acted and have a manager in place who wants to be there. Can Pollok say the same?

Kilbirnie will be at the relegation zone next year. Pitiful outfit

Thats a bollocks statement, Budgie is held in very high regard by Clydebank fans, it was however time for a change for both Budgie and Us and we all wish him the very best (except when he plays us). No need for inflammatory nonsense like that.

Fud of the Juniors is known for baiting. He is a troll on here

48 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Still talking shite aye?? I know your manager applied for lithgae job and had interview. I also knew Bradley was being a wee snakey f**k. Big wow emoji23.png. Walloper

Another meltdown from you on here. As bad as the guy who gave you reputation, no wonder he liked your post.

Another meltdown from you on here. As bad as the guy who gave you reputation, no wonder he liked your post.

Meltdown [emoji85]. I see you are psychic. You can tell how I am feeling by a post on here. Sad sad person. The laughing emoji thing kinda says I was laughing. But anyway enough about me. How do you feel about your manager applying for other jobs. Interview at other jobs. Aren't you guys the best team ever. Stoaters to a man

Thats a bollocks statement, Budgie is held in very high regard by Clydebank fans, it was however time for a change for both Budgie and Us and we all wish him the very best (except when he plays us). No need for inflammatory nonsense like that.

To be fair ave spoke a 5 bankies lads today. 4 love budgie and 1 says he is shite [emoji23][emoji23]. Majority rule won it for me.

Sore from today by chance?

A told yous weeks ago 

aye a bit raw but tbh I would rather be in this position of just losing out in a league title after having won 4 in a row along with winning another 8 Scottish Cups since our last meeting in a big final in 87.

Oh and another Scottish final to look forward to along with a West and Ayrshire Semi finals.

Not bad for a team that's in decline.

How's Ladeside doing?

6 hours ago, superpollok said:

I suppose budgie has been waiting in the wings for the Pollok job, but since its not came up he has had to take what he can get. Step down from the well supported bankies 

Well they say that ignorance is bliss......... I take it that you were unaware that your club twice tried to lure Budgie away from the Bankies. Twice he declined. Good luck to Budgie at Kilbirnie.

Was having a bit of banter with Davy
We know how highly Budgie was thought of at Bankies bud . Nothing inflammatory at all

I suppose budgie has been waiting in the wings for the Pollok job, but since its not came up he has had to take what he can get. Step down from the well supported bankies 

Pollok wanted budgie when he was manager of us but he knocked use back.

Mon the papers

Beith have a very high opinion of Budgie as well . Shame that Bankies didn't . He will get any & all support he needs at Valefield

Budgie is a legend down our way. Good luck 2 him hopefully I'll c him in work congratulate him for getting the job. High 6 lol c use next season

Mon the papers

Budgie is a legend down our way. Good luck 2 him hopefully I'll c him in work congratulate him for getting the job. High 6 lol c use next season

Mon the papers

[emoji23][emoji23]. Maybe you'll be me a beer this year [emoji481][emoji481][emoji23][emoji23]. Then again

Archived