Well done Glenafton!

Killiepiyo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just new to here, but reading through this feed is fantastic.

I'm absolutely chuffed, over the moon, buzzing for the whole club & its been great to see & hear about all the well done wishes received direct to club, via this, twitter and by other methods!

One big last push on 4th June and I hope and pray that il have wee Colm to share the title with - lucky mascot!!!

With regards the Glens fans coming in & not paying if you feel you couldn't have prevented it (which I'm sure it could have been jus by having some1 on the gate whilst it was open) I'm sure your committee could have challenged it either with the individuals or Glens committee of which there were plenty present. I'm in no way condoning what was done as all junior clubs needs the funds these days!!

Great to hear for once the junior bigwigs using their heed, in that we will be presented with the league trophy on Sat after our last league match. This is only fitting & I hope ensures a bumper crowd to watch Zee hold the trophy aloft. And that the boys make plenty noise during & after the game for the team as usual.

Just noticing the weather forecast when I read this, hoping that the forecast is way off.  

However, if its too bad to have the big party at the presentation of the league trophy the boys will just need to parade the league trophy with the Scottish Cup :thumsup2  

Archived