Well done Glenafton!

Killiepiyo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly as did i but when you feel strongly about something is this not a decent place to air it.

Glenafton TV guy is all for doing this the right way when it comes to his precious TV channel and guy obviously realises the worth of a few quid to help keep him going in what he does through advertising yet he has a relaxed and blase attitude towards his own fans doing the right thing and paying there way. Even if you haven't been to a football game in your life you know the difference between right and wrong grown men they knew exactly what they were doing as they creeped round towards to social club.

A will chuck my six quid in a charity tin or something than give them it now.

40 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Exactly as did i but when you feel strongly about something is this not a decent place to air it.

Glenafton TV guy is all for doing this the right way when it comes to his precious TV channel and guy obviously realises the worth of a few quid to help keep him going in what he does through advertising yet he has a relaxed and blase attitude towards his own fans doing the right thing and paying there way. Even if you haven't been to a football game in your life you know the difference between right and wrong grown men they knew exactly what they were doing as they creeped round towards to social club.

Fair enough you stand by your principles. A few supporters went in without paying many others did pay and I would imagine you had a half decent gate out of it as there were three buses and a load of cars made the trip (no minibuses I am aware of). If it had been your own ground you would also have made a fair few quid out of the shop and drink sales as well, but its not so i guess Cumbernauld will be grateful for the business they received.

I do wonder though if you would take such a principled stance if your team had got a result on Saturday and were going for the title this week. I suspect not.

51 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Grow up, i do not have any advertising on my videos, and i certainly dont get paid for doing something i enjoy. I said on my previous post and i will stick to it, IF YOU ARE AWARE OF MORE THAN ONE ENTRANCE TO THE GROUND NO MATTER THE SIZE OF THIS ENTRANCE, PUT SOMEONE ON IT, and also i said i did not think it was the correct thing to do by the people that entered there.  Ok my tongue in cheek joke was probably out of order.  You are turning into a bitter person ,lifes  to short.

Thanks for reminding me GLENAFTON93. Of just how good Saturday was [emoji41]

And of course for giving us ( afton) your time throughout what has without doubt been a remarkable season for the club.

What would we do without you [emoji1360][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Take a bow sir ????

Grow up, i do not have any advertising on my videos, and i certainly dont get paid for doing something i enjoy. I said on my previous post and i will stick to it, IF YOU ARE AWARE OF MORE THAN ONE ENTRANCE TO THE GROUND NO MATTER THE SIZE OF THIS ENTRANCE, PUT SOMEONE ON IT, and also i said i did not think it was the correct thing to do by the people that entered there.  Ok my tongue in cheek joke was probably out of order.  You are turning into a bitter person ,lifes  to short.

It's not an entrance never has been never will be. Point is if you see a gate like that with nobody on it slightly open most probably so that your players can go retrieve balls when warming up anyone with any sort of common sense will tell you it's not a proper gate near all of them looked down towards the proper entrance and realised what they were doing but just kept going.

I am bitter about nothing easy to chuck that term around i said glens were the best team and enjoy the celebrations so how the hell is me bringing up something that annoyed me being bitter it's me being annoyed at such thing there is a difference and silly comments like yours making light of it irked me more .

I have been to Glenafton numerous times and happily spent a good few quid at the ground on getting in programme, raffles, food drink won't be bothering my shirt again and will be reminding the numerous fans i know when we next visit as no way did no official from Glenafton not see that go on they were obvious and pilling in for minutes and nobody from the club bothered to pull them up.

That's me said all i want to say enjoy your title party.

Your just making an arse of yourself now pal. How much are you down ? I'll see if I can make a donation and straighten your face ffs.
Get a grip, whether it is or not,
sounds like sour grapes. As wee ailsa says, "let it go" [emoji39]

So Brian has banned himself from Loch Park due to the Afton Sneakers In. At least you know the reason why he is boycotting the Glens, he boycotted Beechwood and didn't even give a reason.

"Oh come awa the Afton

Were the best team in the West

Brian went and chucked his dummy oot

Because of some uninvited guests" 

A thread designed to congratulate Glenafton totally ruined.

Well let me unruin it for you. Well done. As they say the truth is in the table and you guys ate top. Not a bad side to win this. I think we have suffered from missed chances for the last few weeks. So now I have a favour to ask all at glenafton can you please go and......... Win the Scottish with what I have seen you are a better team than that auchinleck crew. So I think you can do it. Good luck. PS go easy on us in Saturday we are a fragile outfit [emoji23]

Can you unruin you're post.
I'm a Talbot man, a member of the Auchinleck crew.
Are you the burger flippers bedfellow?

I know that Talbot have All the experience of been here done it before ect I just think that Talbot are a Wee bit behind glenafton.this season don't get me wrong you have a very good team and I hope that it's a good game and the officials don't take centre stage.and spoil it for both sets of supporters and clubs. I am not trying to be a smart ass. I have had a great time going to the games in the west season and a Final with2top teams from the west does speak volumes so 2 square thing up good luck to Talbot and Afton

Congratulations to glenafton on winning the league . 

As for the rob roy guys complaints of glens  fans sneaking in its wrong but I experienced just how lax things were up at Cumbernauld last season when we played rob roy up there. 

Turned up ten minutes after kick off as we got lost In the car and nobody was on the gate , gives you a wee dilemma do you breeze in for nothing or go and try and headhunt the home teams committee to part with £12 ? 

I think the vast majority of people would take the freebie and it's silly from a home teams perspective to have nobody on the turnstile only ten minutes after kick off . 

Turned up ten minutes after kick off as we got lost In the car and nobody was on the gate ,

How could you possibly get lost in Cumbernauld? [emoji851].

First time I went through to KRR I too got lost [emoji30] but unlike you who found the ground. I gave up and turned the car around. Ended up shopping in Glasgow city centre ( found that ok [emoji6]) never went never will go back. I'll wait till KRR come to loch park. Oh yeah that's this Saturday. When we get to congratulate the club on their league triumph[emoji23][emoji23]

Archived