Well done Glenafton!

Killiepiyo

It was a milk round my friend. £3.50 for six mornings with a fish supper at Rutherfords in Netherthird on a Friday and a burger at the Coffee Mill on a Saturday flung in. Happy days!

So are you saying not only do you look older [emoji23] you're also the size of a house. ( who eat all the pies [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Misunderstood that apologies. Poor show from the people who never paid to get in. Back to what this thread is about. Well done the Glens. Personally feel winning this league is a bigger achievement that winning the Scottish due to every game being a hard one.

I will agree with the end bit. Great achievement.

Well about a day and a half has passed, and it's beginning to sink in.

For all I have had masses of confidence in our manager, coaches, players & committee that the work they were doing was going to see us get the recognition and awards that we have deserved for a few years now; to finally have won the league is a phenomenal achievement for our wee club.

Now it's all focus on to the Scottish Junior Cup Final, roll on 4 June.  Cannot come quick enough! 

The more hanger-on's we get the better. Hanger-on's = revenue = happy times. [emoji851]

Yes there are those who take their Saturday afternoon watching their chosen Junior team religiously,( and fair play to them)

But myself I go when I have time,[emoji6]

I've seen afton home and away this season but would I loose sleep if I missed a game ? Certainly not[emoji6]. Life is too short for that [emoji22]

I've attended 9 games this season. Yeah I'm a hanger-on [emoji23]

I will be at lock park on Saturday and Kilmarnock on the 4th June.

But myself I go when I have time,[emoji6]

I've seen afton home and away this season but would I loose sleep if I missed a game ? Certainly not[emoji6]. Life is too short for that [emoji22]

Let me qualify the above :- Football is a bit hobby for me [emoji6] I enjoy the juniors [emoji1360] but my life doesn't revolve around it. If the wife hasn't get plans for a Saturday[emoji23]. And I feel ok. I'll/we will nip to the game. Be it home or away.

So you're saying if you don't come to every single  game your classed as a hanger on ? 

No the first time you have been saying this  stop talking shit . 

The gate was open so obviously the boys are goin to come in it ? Wasn't that when u were standing with the same folk you classed as (hangers on ) singing with them !!

What go in a gate that obviously isn't the gate to pay in taking liberties and insulting folks intelligence Yous have played us twice before did yous not know this ffs.

Im not saying what happened was right, but if you are aware there are two entrance points you should have had someone covering them both. Im sorry for seeming so unsympathetic about this but you have been shouting about this since Saturday, what to do this Saturday is put your fishing gear on ,climb down to the side of the Nith which runs close to our ground  kid on your a fisher and climb up the far side of our ground up the banking and you will get in for free.:)

4 hours ago, star mix said:

The gate was open so obviously the boys are goin to come in it ? Wasn't that when u were standing with the same folk you classed as (hangers on ) singing with them !!

Im no sure who exactly you think I am but I wasn't near the boys singing on Sat my friend?

i don't proclaim to be at each and every game, I attend as often as my shift work allows.  And yes this season I have been fortunate not to miss too many games.  However the ones I'm meaning are the ones who many Glens fans have never seen at games previously except perhaps the Hurlford final a few years back

Im not saying what happened was right, but if you are aware there are two entrance points you should have had someone covering them both. Im sorry for seeming so unsympathetic about this but you have been shouting about this since Saturday, what to do this Saturday is put your fishing gear on ,climb down to the side of the Nith which runs close to our ground  kid on your a fisher and climb up the far side of our ground up the banking and you will get in for free.[emoji4]

There isn't two entrance points. The fact nobody was at it and the fact it's a wee gate with no room for a crowd or a que tells you that. Glens certainly won't be getting my six quid on Saturday now that's for sure and a few more will feel the same. Making light of it doesn't help btw and even if you've never been to a junior game before you know what you are doing when breezing in for nothing not just one or two but a whole mini bus.

Enjoy your title party.

Archived