Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Loonytoons said:

Josh back on loan 'til January.
That'll please a few on here emoji23.png

A bit disappointed he's not been given a chance at Livi yet, isn't as if our strikers have been setting the heather on fire to keep him out the team. Hopefully he scores a lot of goals for Forfar and Hoppy lets him have a chance to see if he can do the same for us when he comes back.

On 8/23/2017 at 18:09, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Backward step bringing back a proven goalscorer..emoji1303.pngemoji1303.png

You do remember he was playing in our team during the fucking collapse...how many did he chip in again when the going got tough? Kick in the balls for Matty who deserved a run in the side after the pre season he had...then again he may now go the 'Kerr Hay' way.

On 8/23/2017 at 18:40, loon74 said:

Ouzy & peters , the ball control will be brilliant , be worth the admission money of £1.50 to watch that shit upfront

I have said many times before, Josh in the box excellent but back to goal and work rate-heading etc not nearly good enough...very similar to Ouzy atm. This will be the end of the season for another youth player...the whole exercise has been pointless (no doubt kennedy will be bombed out this season)

40 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I have said many times before, Josh in the box excellent but back to goal and work rate-heading etc not nearly good enough...very similar to Ouzy atm. This will be the end of the season for another youth player...the whole exercise has been pointless (no doubt kennedy will be bombed out this season)

That's a good point about being the end of the season for another youth player. Jamie Gill shipped out on loan to Tayport I'm hearing. He won't be the last. 

When they head out on loan, it's more often than not, the end of the line. Out of site, out of mind. 

I really enjoy the U/20's but i cannot see the point in it continuing if you do not have a management team that have no interest in playing them. We could easily have at least 4 of the 20's over the years playing week in week out but still we end up going for the 'last year' pro or the U/20 from a premier side....pointless!

25 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I really enjoy the U/20's but i cannot see the point in it continuing if you do not have a management team that have no interest in playing them. We could easily have at least 4 of the 20's over the years playing week in week out but still we end up going for the 'last year' pro or the U/20 from a premier side....pointless!

100% correct. 

11 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Good to see Matty back among the goals again tonight 3-0 

Played well, especially in 2nd half. Great feet and one two for his 2nd goal. MacIntosh, Warwick, and King were stand outs too, thought they strolled it. 

Number 8 also played very well (Jack I think his name is?) 

Good  workout. Love games like that! 

Archived