Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, loon74 said:

I ok Fred , yes we were in the same class because you were the teacher

I believe that as neither of you have a grip on spelling, punctuation or correct grammar. Was it the same school as 1320Lichtie?

1 hour ago, theSilverFox said:

I believe that as neither of you have a grip on spelling, punctuation or correct grammar. Was it the same school as 1320Lichtie?

Or use of the private message setup so we don't have to read their drivel.

Hey, you can have a pop at me over a lot of things, but going by this thread, my spelling, punctuation and grammar is better than the vast majority of you lads.

That MS Paint drawing is tremendous by the way, can't believe the hedge was left out though.

6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

That MS Paint drawing is tremendous by the way, can't believe the hedge was left out though.

Many thanks for your input and without wanting to sound arsey....It's difficult to enter into this work because of how the iconicity of the biomorphic forms seems very disturbing in light of the inherent overspecificity.  With regard to the issue of content, the disjunctive perturbation of the spatial relationships brings within the realm of discourse the distinctive formal juxtapositions. 

Hope that clears things up for you.

Well. . . Thon was dreadful. 

Easton and Scott (done more in the half hour he was on the park than the rest put together) the only ones with pass marks. 

Some very very poor performances.

Bain, uncharacteristically poor. 

Munro, bombscare 

Millar, largely anonymous and ineffective.

Coxy, so far off the pace. Not nearly match fit.

See. . . . ..jesus Christ. Total passenger

McBride. . .as above 

The subs. . . . Cox off surely means Gill on? A right sided attacker for a right sided attacker? No. . . Bollan puts His right back up 1 and brings on Travis. Gill and Warwick sitting on the bench. Strange, obviously going with the experience is less risk? Well 2 minutes after Travis is on, it's 3 nil. 

Overall,quite simply must do better. 

3 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

What i did find amusing was the cheers for Lister coming on...if i remember correctly there was an awful lot on here wanting him punted last season? ;)

I think that tells you more about Ousman See than it does about Jim Lister. 

37 minutes ago, Wet Wullie said:

Easton and Scott (done more in the half hour he was on the park than the rest put together) the only ones with pass marks. 

Munro, bombscare 

McBride. . .as above 

The subs. . . . Cox off surely means Gill on? A right sided attacker for a right sided attacker? No. . . Bollan puts His right back up 1 and brings on Travis. Gill and Warwick sitting on the bench. Strange, obviously going with the experience is less risk? Well 2 minutes after Travis is on, it's 3 nil. 

I largely agree with this apart from the remark about Millar. He's a class act and playing a role that often results in being an unsung hero.

2 minutes ago, Wet Wullie said:

I think that tells you more about Ousman See than it does about Jim Lister. 

So it has taken a new signing who looked short of fitness-match sharpness to 'want' Lister to come on ? Anyway it's going to be a long hard season unless we can bring in at least 3 more players soon.

Just now, Wet Wullie said:

Munro, bombscare 

McBride. . .as above 

Bit OTT for a glorified friendly.

Archived