Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

We'll gub them.
We're Forfar full 6 a side..

seriously any news for at an expat

BBC site reporting games to take place weekend of the 15th and 16th of August.  Forfar site saying it's scheduled for Tuesday 16th August!  Seems like no-one has looked at a calendar in advance of the draw.

6 hours ago, dee_62 said:

BBC site reporting games to take place weekend of the 15th and 16th of August.  Forfar site saying it's scheduled for Tuesday 16th August!  Seems like no-one has looked at a calendar in advance of the draw.

Which year as 16 August is a Wednesday......

Guest bernardblack

Baxter Bridie away to Glebe Park I'm hearing.Bollan "disnae fancy him"..more of a sausage roll man.

Haha. I was more concerned about Swankie - has he reported for training?

Haha. I was more concerned about Swankie - has he reported for training?

A green coloured childrens TV character who i will not name to protect my scource told me in ASDA yesterday that he had walked out.If true i would be quite happy to spend his wage on someone who wants to be there.His half hearted attempt at the players "we're going up" singalong at Balmoor spoke volumes about the situation.

A green coloured childrens TV character who i will not name to protect my scource told me in ASDA yesterday that he had walked out.If true i would be quite happy to spend his wage on someone who wants to be there.His half hearted attempt at the players "we're going up" singalong at Balmoor spoke volumes about the situation.

Same source,then, that claimed the board had ordered 'draws only' in the run in so the club could make more money through the playoffs (or words to that effect).

12 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Same source,then, that claimed the board had ordered 'draws only' in the run in so the club could make more money through the playoffs (or words to that effect).

To be fair he got that one right.

Guest bernardblack

Gav no on honeymoon this week?

Makes sense, since his stag was a couple weeks back.

Desperately hope he plays next season. We will need him big time a

Makes sense, since his stag was a couple weeks back.

Desperately hope he plays next season. We will need him big time a

Will we ' really need him big time' though?
He Had the odd decent game last season but, he's becoming a hit & a miss recently, heart doesn't seem in it!

Getting a larger lump wage than other players & does he really deserve it?

Archived