Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was speaking to some of the players last night and they said no-one had been offered new deals yet.

Adam - staying under contract

McGovern - probably move on

Malcolm- leaving

TOB - leaving, sadly he will be playing at higher level. All the best to him, was told last night Dundee Utd have offered him a contract next season but...

Travis - think he'll stay

Munro - unsure, back up maybe

E.Malone - wouldn't keep him, but think we will

Kennedy - under contract

Bain - staying

Foxy - leaving

Denholm - unsure if he will stay, hope he will

Milne - think he will move on if his mate TOB is, but would of kept him

Cox - staying

Scott - wouldn't keep, hasn't done much to impress a great deal

Swankie - staying

Lister - unsure

A.Malone - move him on

Peters - unsure, good start to season but not much after

TOB - leaving, sadly he will be playing at higher level. All the best to him, was told last night Dundee Utd have offered him a contract next season...

Be very suprised if true, dundee united could be playing in premiership next season, having said that he is a decent player and does have championship experience.

7 minutes ago, falkirkwasp said:

Be very suprised if true, dundee united could be playing in premiership next season, having said that he is a decent player and does have championship experience.

TOB is class, if you look at some of the guff United have had at the back over the years then he should stroll into that side.

No doubt we need a few strikers in , wide man, defenders, goalkeeper....just the usual really. Would actually like to see Lewis stay because there is a decent footballer in there if played correctly.

Adam

Travis

Bain

Milne 

Denholm

Cox

Lister

Good core there and if Boomer is released from Ross County then get him back.

Just now, nofixedability said:

I'd look to keep Peters, if he hits the goal scoring form of early season he could be a sellable asset, clubs always look at goal scorers.

This. 17 goals he ended up with. Still raw but great potential.

3 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

I'd look to keep Peters, if he hits the goal scoring form of early season he could be a sellable asset, clubs always look at goal scorers.

Where are those clubs just now, scored goals this season, won't score as many next.

Yeah it was Andy Munro who told me, didn't believe it but never know wait and see

13 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Where are those clubs just now, scored goals this season, won't score as many next.

You clearly don't like/rate the lad, fair enough, but he still got a good return of goals for the season, too easy to dismiss his efforts in the first half of the season.

3 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

You clearly don't like/rate the lad, fair enough, but he still got a good return of goals for the season, too easy to dismiss his efforts in the first half of the season.

Yes i have never rated Josh but he was used in the correct manner on Saturday, one touch one goal, good luck to him wherever he ends up, after all he played a part in this season's consolation prize.

Congrats to Farfar on winning promotion .. Wish you d won the league and left Arbroath sweating in play offs .. Thats some win at Balmoor against big spending Blue Toon .. All the best nxt season heres hoping you ll maybe join us in championship :thumsup2:thumsup2 ha ha .. or pass us on way down more than likely

Guest bernardblack

The amount of winners Josh scored early in the season was huge for us. Really hope we can keep him.

I'd love to keep TOB but I think he'll move on. Fair play to him, he's earned to play at a bigger team

10 hours ago, bernardblack said:

The amount of winners Josh scored early in the season was huge for us. Really hope we can keep him.

I'd love to keep TOB but I think he'll move on. Fair play to him, he's earned to play at a bigger team

Like Arbroath??

Good player but no way could cut it at Dundee Utd, is he going to earn more playing part time and having a day job or going to a likes of Livingston or Dunfermline 

Archived