Forfar Athletic 2017-18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/9/2017 at 17:23, loon said:

For fcks sake calm down........ We beat Kelty Hearts 4-1

:thumsup2...if you had told me we would win 1-0  away to Alloa i would have said result of the season....1-1 take it good result....to lose 87 + 94 mins goals is a joke (wasn't there so let's hear what the true fans say)...this piles the pressure on to the derby game next week against the one team we would all love to stuff....if it ends 6 on the trot then it has to be the end of the management team.

1 hour ago, Wet Wullie said:

So who's the fans choice for next manager? 

My choice was in the away dugout at our last home game and the away dugout at Gayfield today.

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Anyone who does not have a past connection with DUNDEE F*****G UNITED !!!

You sound exactly like my old man.

On 9/9/2017 at 21:44, theSilverFox said:

My choice was in the away dugout at our last home game and the away dugout at Gayfield today.

You sound exactly like my old man.

:lol:...this really is the point of no return on Saturday.....i would love us to give them 4 or 5 but.....

9 hours ago, loon74 said:

Spot on , Malcolm and foxy for me & AD to f**k of where he came from , #nowhere

Is this realistic? In terms of them both being attached to other clubs, compo, fees etc? And would they both jump at it? 

Why would Malcolm walk away from 1 assistants job to another to join the league's whipping boys (Maybe a bit harsh)? Would he?

7 minutes ago, Wet Wullie said:

Is this realistic? In terms of them both being attached to other clubs, compo, fees etc? And would they both jump at it? 

Why would Malcolm walk away from 1 assistants job to another to join the league's whipping boys (Maybe a bit harsh)? Would he?

I believe Malcs will be our manager but probably not our next one. I think it may be too soon for him as he'll want to establish himself as a capable assistant before stepping up as a manager. He's a very sensible lad with a real affinity to our club, but I feel if he did jump into the hot seat now the fans would give him an easier ride as he's one of our own. Foxy, well what can you say about that hasn't been said before. Him and Malcs not only two of my favourite players in recent years but two guys we all have respect and affection for. Bollan was a candidate no one other than AD wanted.

I've heard Hartley's name mentioned, I'd take him but I can't see it happening as he's a regular on BT Sport now and I think he'd see us as too small. I'd be happy to be wrong though. 

I gave Bollan a fair crack of the whip and have defended him several times, even in recent weeks, but Dick got a run of 7 defeats then was gone so it'll be hypocritical of the board to give Gary anymore. Unlike some I will wish him well in the future, I've chatted to him a number of times and can honestly say I like him as a person (a damn sight more sincere than his predecessor).

All that said I hope we batter the fish next week.

Archived