Welcome back East Kilbride

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs let the boy get on with playing football. Too many people have opinions about other people,without knowing them or anything about them. This has all been done to death on the junior forum.old news. Would be surprised if there's any players at this level who have nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has done something!!!

9 hours ago, Bazil85 said:

Seen the article about EK supporting Old Firm Colts in the lowland league. Is this the opinion of your fans? 

Speaking for myself only.

No way should a Colt team be able to be promoted to the SPFL though the Lowland League. 

10 hours ago, Bazil85 said:

Seen the article about EK supporting Old Firm Colts in the lowland league. Is this the opinion of your fans? 

You'd have to ask them all individually.....personally I'm not in favour.

He didn't go out with the knife he was getting chased add a gang and ran into a shop and grabbed it off the shelf and the dealing he was only in procession and was holding it for another dealer. Not saying wit he done was right but there not as bad as u make out. Anyway it's wit he does on the park wit matters

He admitted carrying knifes in two separate occasions 6 months apart.

He admitted carrying knifes in two separate occasions 6 months apart.

Has he? I've only known the time up maryhill road. Anyway it's not wit he does off the park that's got him a new deal at ek. Good luck 2 him hope he keeps people talking about his football.

Where u happy when Barry Lavety played for st mirran having getting caught with drugs?

Have you read my previous reply?

I was 10 so can't say I had Much of an opinion at the time.

Bit disappointed it took you all that time to think of a st mirren player with a checkered history.

Paul mcgowan or Jens paeslack would have been more recent examples!

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 21:41, Mattmc said:

Oooft!

Stand behind goal at K-Park well underway and looks like being ready for July.  Stadium also at final planning stage, with Phase 1 due for completion by December 2018.  No hanging about up EK way

5 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Has he? I've only known the time up maryhill road. Anyway it's not wit he does off the park that's got him a new deal at ek. Good luck 2 him hope he keeps people talking about his football.

The lad just played a fine season of football at EK and looks to have settled down, which is great, and well done to the club for helping with a second chance.  Reputation for being a bit of a moany bugger on the field, but such is his will to win and desire to do well for EK.  Terrific player

You'd have to ask them all individually.....personally I'm not in favour.

Cheers lads, hope that a few of you if not interested in the Colt teams have made your feelings known to your club chairman. He seems to have royally backtracked on his stance from December. Also appears to have welcomed the change without discussing with fans. I'd be very disappointed if the St Mirren chairman did the same.

Archived