Annan Ath next manager

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I suppose if it's out of town it'll save all the rubbernecking and subsequent rumours about who saw who and whether he(or she) should or shouldn't get the job. Patience folks and trust in the committee.

Well I suppose if it's out of town it'll save all the rubbernecking and subsequent rumours about who saw who and whether he(or she) should or shouldn't get the job. Patience folks and trust in the committee.

Absolutly agree!

Seems likely in my opinion. I would've preferred a Spoonsy or Skelton appointment but I think Lauchlan is probably more likely with his knowledge of the lowland league players that we'll no doubt be after and he'll be able to work on our budget. Seems to be a good fit. Can he step up though?

Seems likely in my opinion. I would've preferred a Spoonsy or Skelton appointment but I think Lauchlan is probably more likely with his knowledge of the lowland league players that we'll no doubt be after and he'll be able to work on our budget. Seems to be a good fit. Can he step up though?

I'd not be surprised to see some former EK players at galabank soon! We'll soon find out if he can I think.

I would have thought that if Annan had ambitions those that run the club would be looking at players above Lowland level. No offence to the lads in that league but football is about levels.

I just think if he gets the job he will want players he is familiar with. But I agree he will need to make sure he also has league quality players.

Archived