Annan Ath next manager

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what makes anyone think Spoons will make a manager. Great player for us - but manager? We need someone with a proven record and experience. Chapman had that and we're still in this division. Let's not be hasty here.

52 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

It's now Clydes turn to play, lump, lump, panic, panic, lump lump football.
Don't know who'll step in, but the board will need to back him. On about the board, any news on the Chunky betting scandal??

SFA decision on 1st June I think.

I certainly wouldn't say it's a great thing Chapman leaving, for the difference in budgets he always had us up there. Had great contacts and did well attracting players.
We might struggle to much better in our position.

So what makes anyone think Spoons will make a manager. Great player for us - but manager? We need someone with a proven record and experience. Chapman had that and we're still in this division. Let's not be hasty here.

He was doing well at shettleston before leaving although I'm aware that's not the same thing.

I certainly wouldn't say it's a great thing Chapman leaving, for the difference in budgets he always had us up there. Had great contacts and did well attracting players.
We might struggle to much better in our position.

I 100% agree sometimes at our level it's not what you've got it's who you know that helps.

Don't know who'll step in, but the board will need to back him. On about the board, any news on the Chunky betting scandal??

FFS we played like that the last two seasons.

We need to advertise the job to see who is interested.

We tried that and got Chapman.

It will make a change from the silky total football that we've been playing

SFA decision on 1st June I think.

If like to think he'll hold his hands up, admit he did it and walk away from the club.........but the wee voice in the back of my head keeps saying, he's going to dig his heels in, deny everything and drag the club through god mire. I'd like to know what the other board members are thinking about the situation, and what they're like to happen.

If like to think he'll hold his hands up, admit he did it and walk away from the club.........but the wee voice in the back of my head keeps saying, he's going to dig his heels in, deny everything and drag the club through god mire. I'd like to know what the other board members are thinking about the situation, and what they're like to happen.

I think Henry will do what he believes is best for the club.

Archived