Beith 3 Talbot 0

Hertha/BJFC1938

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having watched them twice this season & even last season I had the same opinion . Tucker has a set system & other teams are now sussing it

Well that makes it ok then you watched them 2 times this season that explains all. I shall now leave it at that cos your an expert on all things Talbot

Having watched them twice this season & even last season I had the same opinion . Tucker has a set system & other teams are now sussing it

Only took us other teams ten years to figure it out eh ha

Well that makes it ok then you watched them 2 times this season that explains all. I shall now leave it at that cos your an expert on all things Talbot

Ha ha.
Like most fans of other clubs I make my summery on when we play certain sides.
My opinion is on that . See you for a beer at Beechwood

Millar at Beith seems to have the measure of Talbot  hence why Talbot struggling to beat Beith last 2 seasons, that,s two 3-0 humpings home and away this season, if Glenafton on form in final they,ll win.

Everyone has started to wright off Talbot for the Scottish,already.........BIG mistake! Yes,they got turned over at Beith today,but we've all been following Junior football for long enough to know never to underestimate Auchinleck Talbot! The Scottish Cup Final is a "one off,on the day" match,& Talbot are masters at winning it,imo! I agree with everyone in congratulating Glenafton on winning the league today.....I've done so myself....but on the day of the Cup Final,all previous performances & form 'goes out the window'. The Talbot squad are down to the bare bones at the moment,but I've no doubt that they will regroup in time for the Final. Two good,well matched teams,imo, will go head-to-head on the day........

Not writing Talbot off at all but looked jaded today and got another big game v Cumnock on Wednesday I think, created nothing against Beith and playmaker Young off injured which is a blow, Glenafton should be fresher and will never have a better chance in my opinion.

Millar at Beith seems to have the measure of Talbot  hence why Talbot struggling to beat Beith last 2 seasons, that,s two 3-0 humpings home and away this season, if Glenafton on form in final they,ll win.

Millar is a good gaffer but suffers from only one strategy. Might be Good against us when we are weakened but poor against other teams. Hence why you have got nowhere this season

Beith were quite deserving of the praise they were getting for donating their half of the Annbank money.

the various strains of"bantz" that have been attributed to them in games this season pisses from a height on their reputation as a club.

Not writing Talbot off at all but looked jaded today and got another big game v Cumnock on Wednesday I think, created nothing against Beith and playmaker Young off injured which is a blow, Glenafton should be fresher and will never have a better chance in my opinion.

Course they are jaded ya clown. Been playing 2 games( meaningful ones) a week for the past 3/4 weeks plus we have lots of injuries. Hardly rocket science we struggle.

You lot have nowt to crow apart from getting rid of a decent manager. Ffs [emoji122]

Thought Beith were excellent today and did not really give the Talbot team a chance to play, were in their faces from the kick off and dominated the match.  Talbot did look jaded and may indeed have had players missing but every team has players missing at this time of year can think of at least three who did not start for Beith today that would have been shoe ins to play.   At the end of the day draws cost us the league this season, not being able to hold onto leads when winning games, kilbirnie and Cumnock spring to mind.  So congratulations to the glens for winning the league. 

Thought Beith were excellent today and did not really give the Talbot team a chance to play, were in their faces from the kick off and dominated the match.  Talbot did look jaded and may indeed have had players missing but every team has players missing at this time of year can think of at least three who did not start for Beith today that would have been shoe ins to play.   At the end of the day draws cost us the league this season, not being able to hold onto leads when winning games, kilbirnie and Cumnock spring to mind.  So congratulations to the glens for winning the league. 

Always hard to beat Beith. Enjoy your glory of beating us. Am off to timpsons to get you guys a trophy for it. [emoji122][emoji23]

7 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Millar is a good gaffer but suffers from only one strategy. Might be Good against us when we are weakened but poor against other teams. Hence why you have got nowhere this season

Jesus one stratagey, just the same as Talbot then who's only strategy is to hump the ball up the park and hope for the best.  Necks sore watching the amount of high balls they played today.  

Jesus one stratagey, just the same as Talbot then who's only strategy is to hump the ball up the park and hope for the best.  Necks sore watching the amount of high balls they played today.  

Ill agree but when we played on the ground we played through you like a hot knife on butter. Tbh Beith did a lortof punt up aswell

As i already said enjoy your big win. Obviously means more to you lot beating us than winning the league

Just now, Talbot Bing said:

Always hard to beat Beith. Enjoy your glory of beating us. Am off to timpsons to get you guys a trophy for it. emoji122.pngemoji23.png

A tad touchy are we.  I gave my opinion on the game and get this pish back. 

2 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Ill agree but when we played on the ground we played through you lime a hot knife on butter.

As i already said enjoy your big win. Obviously means more to you lot beating us than winning the league

Nothing to do with beating yous, we celebrate every win like that, let's the players on the park know how much we appreciate their efforts.  

Just now, beithboy said:

A tad touchy are we.  I gave my opinion on the game and get this pish back. 

A very very sore loser, I went to game not caring who won but was as one sided a game as I,ve seen all season, Beith have been playing 2 games a week as well and were all over Talbot like a rash, won.t get in to name calling as am a fair minded football fan who can watch both teams.

Archived