Beith 3 Talbot 0

Hertha/BJFC1938

A really dont get how Talbot are a poor side still in the leauge till 3rd last game in the west still in the ayrshire In the final of the scottish thats a really poor side so it is. Tell me again how did ladeside get on this season has it been as poor as Talbot.
Love how our other Talbot hater has started a thread about men against boys gota hand it 2 you neva seen somebody so happy to beat the Bot that they start a thread about how they beat the mighty Talbot if thats what floats your boat batter in

Said elsewhere who I thought were better sides & how I judged them
This season we beat Talbot at Beechwood although fortuitously & were the better side at the Vale . Beith pumped us at Bellsdale & we stole a 2-2 draw but we're honking at the Vale. Rab's beat us 2-0 at the Vale at our lowest ebb & didn't impress & we were worthy winners up there . Glen's beat us home & away & rightly so . That's my summary on it all . Hope that helps . Hertha is a good friend as are a lot of my Beith supporting pals . Are we all in cahoots ?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The team bus was Bricked by Beith Supporters after the game today, shattering the window but thankfully no one was hurt!!. Hopefully the club do the responsible in assisting with identifying those responsible.

Here's the goals from today.

Can I just say as a Ladeside fan that it wasn't a Beith supporter . It was a young idiot from Kilbirnie who has been identified & will be dealt with by the relevant authorities . This person has nothing to do with either club who now have a great working relationship & abhor & will take all steps to eradicate any such incidents

17 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

The team bus was Bricked by Beith Supporters after the game today, shattering the window but thankfully no one was hurt!!. Hopefully the club do the responsible in assisting with identifying those responsible.

Choose your words more wisely mate , it was a boy from kilbirnie who has nothing to do with both clubs and it's now a police matter . 

This season we beat Talbot at Beechwood although fortuitously & were the better side at the Vale . Beith pumped us at Bellsdale & we stole a 2-2 draw but we're honking at the Vale. Rab's beat us 2-0 at the Vale at our lowest ebb & didn't impress & we were worthy winners up there . Glen's beat us home & away & rightly so . That's my summary on it all . Hope that helps . Hertha is a good friend as are a lot of my Beith supporting pals . Are we all in cahoots ?

Nupe that doesnt answer how you think Talbot are that poor all youve said is who beat who just cos you beat us away does that make you a better team you also never answered how your own team have done

So we didn't impress and poor team also like Talbot?

Jumping the gun there Killiepiyo

29 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Beaten today by a better team. We all have days like this but reality is Glenafton have been the best all season.

Beith were the top dugs last season but couldn't maintain.

Shows you how hard it is to be the best all the time.

Talbot however have done it consistently for years. Probably hence why you lot were celebrating beating us. Haters gonna hate

Top dogs last season we were shite in the league but had a great cup win. The team has improved no end this season, losing just 5 games all season. Granted no silverware but we're up there challenging that's all we want as fans.

14 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Choose your words more wisely mate  

8 minutes ago, juventus said:

Jumping the gun there Killiepiyo

Sorry folks, was annoyed and going on what info was available the time, glad no one was hurt and well done to those who assisted in identifying someone. Post removed. 

Nupe that doesnt answer how you think Talbot are that poor all youve said is who beat who just cos you beat us away does that make you a better team you also never answered how your own team have done

We were dreadful this season
After last season when we finished 3rd in the league & we lost to a dubious imo penalty in the quarters of the Scottish I fully expected us to challenge on all fronts . It didn't happen . We in my humble opinion were dung despite winning a trophy albeit a diddy cup against a poor side . Hope that answers your question

8 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Sorry folks, was annoyed and going on what info was available the time, glad no one was hurt and well done to those who assisted in identifying someone. Post removed. 

No worries pal and good to catch up with you at half time . 

So we didn't impress and poor team also like Talbot?

In my humble opinion yes bud. We were absolutely pish against you at the Vale when you won & we still had plenty chances to draw & the only difference between the teams that day was Wuliie.
The other week Ciaran Donnelly had Wullie in his pocket & we should have won by more . That's my honest & humble opinion . Wuliie scoring goals makes your side

Beith played great today well done .Archie was outstanding ! second goal fantastic but i think the player should have been sent off earlier ? again well done Beith 

We were dreadful this season
After last season when we finished 3rd in the league & we lost to a dubious imo penalty in the quarters of the Scottish I fully expected us to challenge on all fronts . It didn't happen . We in my humble opinion were dung despite winning a trophy albeit a diddy cup against a poor side . Hope that answers your question

No as i said how do you think Talbot are such a poor team

2 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

In my humble opinion yes bud. We were absolutely pish against you at the Vale when you won & we still had plenty chances to draw & the only difference between the teams that day was Wuliie.
The other week Ciaran Donnelly had Wullie in his pocket & we should have won by more . That's my honest & humble opinion . Wuliie scoring goals makes your side

Willie scoring goals doesn't make our side though thats the whole thing he has scored 16 goals from 80 odd. He was missing for 3 months and we won 5 games and drew one in league.

So we play well or decent in 10-15 or more league matches and some good cup games yet because we play fairly poor in two against kilbirnie we are 'poor'

glens are good best side they have had in 20-25 years , beith a very good side , talbot still a good junior side just not very good or brilliant by talbot standards, we probably have our best team in donkeys years. Just cause yer own team have been miserable in the main no need to be so negative on others :)

As i said i think glens best overall side , beith next , us and talbot much the same , the rest bit behind and work to do.

Top dogs last season we were shite in the league but had a great cup win. The team has improved no end this season, losing just 5 games all season. Granted no silverware but we're up there challenging that's all we want as fans.

Its hard to maintain cup holder status and last season it looked like you were going into a new era. But as a Talbot man I know it's hard to sustain being the best cause everyone wants to beat yous.

Tbh I like Beith a lot. Itd set up and community value but a section of yer support is damm right nasty. Hate that Thatcher stuff.

Archived