Beith 3 Talbot 0

Hertha/BJFC1938

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the game as a neutral and Beith absolutely pumped Auchinleck, 2nd goal was a screamer, usual berating of the officials from Talbot support but they were soundly beaten, well done Glenafton, good to see some-one different winning league,maybe 1 day it will be Kilbirnie.

Talbot troops looked done in today. Too many games over the past 4 weeks.
Fair play to Glenafton as they have been the most consistent all season.
Good to see Beith celebrating like they had won the league at the end of the game.

All I can say to that is Everyone wants to play and beat the Talbot. If you played like that all season you might have been at least challenging for one cup not 4.

No mention from your horrible fans when your player was injured all the talbot players did was argue with the referee about a decision earlier when there team mate was hurt horrible team and fans get it right up you'se COTM

No mention from your horrible fans when your player was injured all the talbot players did was argue with the referee about a decision earlier when there team mate was hurt horrible team and fans get it right up you'se COTM

When it looked serious your great fans did yourselves proud. Bunch of nasty losers.

4 minutes ago, RAYMIE said:

Oooooft! :shutup:huh:..........Talbot.....:gunsRAYMIE

21 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Talbot troops looked done in today. Too many games over the past 4 weeks.
Fair play to Glenafton as they have been the most consistent all season.
Good to see Beith celebrating like they had won the league at the end of the game.

All I can say to that is Everyone wants to play and beat the Talbot. If you played like that all season you might have been at least challenging for one cup not 4.

We have played well all season and the team has improved lots from last season. We look forward to hopefully retaining the ayrshire and kicking on next season.

A team celebrating after winning match oh the shock horror.

We have played well all season and the team has improved lots from last season. We look forward to hopefully retaining the ayrshire and kicking on next season.
A team celebrating after winning match oh the shock horror.

No disrespecting the players Kenny but some of your fans are truly nasty.

Said all year that Talbot were a poor side on here & their forum . Abuse received especially on there but stuck to my guns . Best side were the Glens all season long . Beith lads will say that you beat all the top sides . My opinion is that you should have whored us at Bellsdale but you were poor at the Vale . Others saying Hurlford were the best they seen so that says a lot as well

1 minute ago, fan of the juniors said:

Said all year that Talbot were a poor side on here & their forum . Abuse received especially on there but stuck to my guns . Best side were the Glens all season long . Beith lads will say that you beat all the top sides . My opinion is that you should have whored us at Bellsdale but you were poor at the Vale . Others saying Hurlford were the best they seen so that says a lot as well

Not sure how you can say glens were best side ALL season . Teams have highs and lows througout the season. They were playing catch up for a while so obviously certain other sides were doing better at different times.

Thought glens were best side in league when it mattered and thats what counts , beith another very good sides with ourselves and talbot no far behind.

Not sure how you can say glens were best side ALL season . Teams have highs and lows througout the season. They were playing catch up for a while so obviously certain other sides were doing better at different times.

Thought glens were best side in league when it mattered and thats what counts , beith another very good sides with ourselves and talbot no far behind.

We play each team twice a season .
Best side I seen playing us home & away were Glens .

A really dont get how Talbot are a poor side still in the leauge till 3rd last game in the west still in the ayrshire In the final of the scottish thats a really poor side so it is. Tell me again how did ladeside get on this season has it been as poor as Talbot.
Love how our other Talbot hater has started a thread about men against boys gota hand it 2 you neva seen somebody so happy to beat the Bot that they start a thread about how they beat the mighty Talbot if thats what floats your boat batter in

Beaten today by a better team. We all have days like this but reality is Glenafton have been the best all season.

Beith were the top dugs last season but couldn't maintain.

Shows you how hard it is to be the best all the time.

Talbot however have done it consistently for years. Probably hence why you lot were celebrating beating us. Haters gonna hate

Archived