Beith 3 Talbot 0

Hertha/BJFC1938

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeeze oh ! Talbot have had a crap rotten season ! there in the cup final , west semi final , Ayrshire cup , may finish second in the league and have contested a final this season already ! what a disaster ! bet most clubs would love to have a rotten season like Talbot !! 

There's a decent chance they'll end the season as Scottish Champions which only a begrudger would describe as being a poor outcome (although I fully expect to read people saying just that on here!). 

However the last few games pan out it's hard to deny that they aren't the force of the last few seasons. There's no shame in that as they've set a level for themselves that would be difficult to reach every year and this has been one of those times where they've been found a bit lacking. If you want to see a true example of underachievement look at the ailing fortunes of Hurlford and see what a slump really looks like. Talbot are probably only a couple of first team additions away from being right up there again and you'd imagine that would be nailed on to happen over the Summer.  

14 hours ago, RAYMIE said:

Talking about village idiots auckinleck full other them giruy

The very poor Talbot team this season have knocked out last seasons winners, finalists, and two of the semi finalists to reach the Scottish Cup final. Beith were exceptional yesterday, they battered us for most of the game and were worthy winners. However it had really no bearing on the outcome of the league title as it was in the hands of Glenafton who we already knew were the best performing team in the league.

11 hours ago, kenny131 said:

No doubting talbots pedigree at winning trophies, but by feck do there fans throw the teddy out the pram after a skelping. 

We've had false accusations beith fans tanned a bus windage, crying over a few football chants. Greeting about a tackle in football match, declaring half the team was injured.

If carlsberg done sore losers

We should have done what you did and disappeared after we pumped you out the Scottish. By the way who was the guy with the handbag who was chanting along with the over 35's young team?

Talbots problem remains in how tucker seems to be determined to turn mccracken into a centre midfielder,when paired with s.wilson devoids us of any real pace hence teams cut through us.26 goals scored from a strike force of gee milky and shankers proves chances arn't being made from midfield.if butch has an off day were f***ed.bring milky into midfield as he has good engine to go box to box,drop mcpherson in to partner goldie and release harvey as sitting midfielder,harvey looks quick ,strong and can pass.Astro at rugby park ensures game will be fast and if tucker continues his mccracken project,i fear the worst come june 4th.

40 minutes ago, glenmuir said:

The 4 years he talks about he was a H££££££d supporter

Just so you know I consider both of you at the stage were I consider it harassment. Your pal might as well just call me a greaser than hiding behind 'kreshy' That's a number of years you guys have subjected to the same abuse and at the stage now where I'm going to have to report it.

35 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Just so you know I consider both of you at the stage were I consider it harassment. Your pal might as well just call me a greaser than hiding behind 'kreshy' That's a number of years you guys have subjected to the same abuse and at the stage now where I'm going to have to report it.

Pot and kettle,  you were on here yesterday spouting false allegations about Beith supporters, still to see it retracted.

Pathetic.

18 hours ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Exactly and beating Talbot is no real big deal these days, yeah it's nice to create a wee thread , let's face it this Talbot team despite being league and SCOTTISH cup potential winners are a poor poor Talbot team by their own standards , even tucker after today's game was glowing upon beith being a very good team and the best Hes seen this season FACT . 

The reason the great Beith side are having another poor season is the fact they have no BALLS. Our friend here is obsessed by Talbot he always has been, but he should be showing more interest in his own side who flung the league away because they couldn't kill teams off, asking questions about why they were twatted out the West by a Central district side, gave up their hold on the Scottish at their own slope and being knocked out the Ardagh by the same team he is berating. FACT!

1 hour ago, Dipple burn said:

The reason the great Beith side are having another poor season is the fact they have no BALLS. Our friend here is obsessed by Talbot he always has been, but he should be showing more interest in his own side who flung the league away because they couldn't kill teams off, asking questions about why they were twatted out the West by a Central district side, gave up their hold on the Scottish at their own slope and being knocked out the Ardagh by the same team he is berating. FACT!

Since when were largs thistle a central district side :lol: 

Thats a FACT . :) 

Archived