Today's scores,goals as they go in

maurice shavez

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd hand info from someone at game.

P*ssed up supporters caused problems police called and dealt with it.

Sub went for Coyne and sent of

No sign of any real hassle re fans at the game.

Coyne gave away a foul right in front of the kelty dugout and proceeded to smash the ball into the subs from a couple of yards away- subs understandably annoyed a wee bit [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, Cumbo said:

Great win for Jeanfield. Not many expected us to stay up, especially fellow Perth teams but we did it
#survivalsaturday

Well done Swifts.Does that mean Mussy are down and Newtongrange in the play off.

Thanks for all the congratulations, still can't believe it.
Well done glens and full credit to Talbot, KRR and Beith for making the season so close and entertaining.
Massive thanks to Glens committee, management and players for all your hard work throughout the season.
Away the Afton !!!

Thanks for all the congratulations, still can't believe it.
Well done glens and full credit to Talbot, KRR and Beith for making the season so close and entertaining.
Massive thanks to Glens committee, management and players for all your hard work throughout the season.
Away the Afton !!!

Deserved in my opinion. Cya in the final. Think it'll be a whole different style of play

1 hour ago, the shire said:

Shire 1 darvel 0 scrappy game settled by a Fraser Malcolm goal in the 2nd minute our keeper Chris calder kept us in it in injury time with 2 superb saves

Yeah,it wasn't a classic but plenty of effort from two pretty evenly matched sides with defences on top and chances at a premium. It's been a few years since I was last at Keppoch Park and I was genuinely surprised and pleased at the changes that have been effected around the park and in the clubhouse.This is a club that has almost been counted out on a couple of occasions,and now,thanks to the efforts of Billy and the troops at Possil,it looks to be heading back to the top leagues.

Chapeau guys,all the best in the next round and in the 1st.division next season! :) 

Well done glenafton the best team wins the league in my opinion best team beith played believe it or not was probably hurlford looking forward to the cup final I think I.might take that one in as a neutral it will be a very close game unlike the previous final between the 2 and it could end up same as last year hope you get as good weather as we got last year hard lines to Talbot who as usual a very hard team to beat and robroy well done to finish in top 4 I'm now gonna make a fool of myself and be honest I tipped robroy to.finish 12th and glenafton 10th and thought Troon would be close in top 4 along with beith Talbot and hurlford shows how much I know

Archived