Premier Sports.....£25 For 12 Months

jimmy boo

Also lets you use the premier player so watch stuff live or on demand for up to 7 days after it is broadcast. My dad used to have it but it ran out and never bothered renewing it. Renewed it yesterday with my dads sky viewing card number so he can watch on tv and I can watch online. They said that they would then charge £60 on the 20th May so would just suggest anyone keeps a note of the day their year runs out so they can ensure they contact premier are not charged next year. 

2 hours ago, grazza said:

Also lets you use the premier player so watch stuff live or on demand for up to 7 days after it is broadcast. My dad used to have it but it ran out and never bothered renewing it. Renewed it yesterday with my dads sky viewing card number so he can watch on tv and I can watch online. They said that they would then charge £60 on the 20th May so would just suggest anyone keeps a note of the day their year runs out so they can ensure they contact premier are not charged next year. 

I thought the woman on the phone mentioned something about £60 but couldn't be arsed clarifying as I could hardly make her out. Even that's a good deal compared to £12 a month I paid for years.

Archived