Most loathsome Tory

Scary Bear

Which one is it?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Utter, utter c***s the lot of them. But between Redwood & Cash for me.

Had forotten about these two until they crawled back out the woodwork in the wake of brexit.

So many to choose from but David Davis is up there, a smug sanctimonious c*nt who is completely out his depth.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, throbber said:

Jacob Reese Mogg is one of the better ones IMO.

Bo Jo is by far the worst and I'm pretty surprised I am the first person to mention him!

Rees-Mogg's jolly aristocrat banter hides the fact he is as big a c**t as the rest of them. Here's his voting record....

http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?mpn=Jacob_Rees-Mogg&mpc=North_East_Somerset

what about " all of the above" seriously hard to narrow such a close field down to just one lol

No, that's a lazy way out. Watch a few interviews, read a few quotes, look deep inside and one of them will stand out as truly despicable and more loathsome than the rest. That should be your choice. There may not be much in it. In which case just ask yourself "which one would I pick out to shout vile abuse at?"

Yeah forgot about that. Should just make him president then IMO.

Was there not a video of him interviewing a bunch of absolute lowlife neds in Glasgow as well? Sure I saw it posted on here

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

Was there not a video of him interviewing a bunch of absolute lowlife neds in Glasgow as well? Sure I saw it posted on here

Yeah it was in Dundee during the Indy Ref.

I've changed my vote.

Oaksoft.

Granted Oaksoft is a bit of a c**t, but to my knowledge he's not a well known Tory politician.

However, he is a Tory. Still, I'm not sure he's the most loathsome.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

No, that's a lazy way out. Watch a few interviews, read a few quotes, look deep inside and one of them will stand out as truly despicable and more loathsome than the rest. That should be your choice. There may not be much in it. In which case just ask yourself "which one would I pick out to shout vile abuse at?"

lol i wouldn't give them abuse as that would be just stooping to their level :-)

Archived