Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Actually quite looking forward to the seethe as Accies do what they do best and utterly shitfest their way to a result against a "bigger team" on an atrocious surface.

I thought the United players looked pretty rattled at various points in the first leg. Like a team who thought they'd just roll Accies over, especially given their home record and the fact it was, well, Accies they were playing. It didn't seem like they were expecting Accies to be sharper and quicker than them. Hoping for more meltdowns like Kuate's tbqhwy.

I thought Utd looked terrible in the first leg.  Even after Accies were effectively down to 9 men in the closing stages, they couldn't keep the ball.

I'd put my money on Accies now, especially on that pitch.

Yours

mYSTICmeg

Edited by aDONisSheep

Canning seems quite laid back about the situation whereas McKinnon has put across the need for promotion to his players. I've no idea who will be proved right. 

Mackinnon will be a big miss as will Donatti and Imrie if they don't recover in time. Yinited will have Murray back and no doubt fired up and Twatto going full Gunning shouldn't weaken them.

Despite that I've got a sneaky suspicion that Hamilton will retain their top flight status.

Why? I'm not really sure...

United fans to get severely rattled after encountering all the cones at the Raith, their nervousness will transfer to the team who will then score two own goals in the first five minutes.

Probably

I can't decide who I think will win this. Keep being drawn to Utd and Andriueueueueueorsomething but Accies always seem to pick up a result when needed. Templeton to score the winner.

Well they needed a result at home to Motherwell to avoid this scenario, were shan and got beat. Not staking too much on that line of argument then tbh.

ET and penalties needed IMO.