Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

16 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No it never

Wtf are you watching

I thought the Lichtie name and the avatar meant you were an Arbroath fan. Some state to get yourself in over a game not involving your own team. Did you miss the blatant dive in the first half? Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

Good luck to the Accies for the 2nd leg. 

I thought the Lichtie name and the avatar meant you were an Arbroath fan. Some state to get yourself in over a game not involving your own team. Did you miss the blatant dive in the first half? Ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

I am.

Wouldn't argue about that dive for a second. Brutal attempt at winning a penalty and rightly booked.

We really didn't trouble Hamilton at all. Problem with both our strikers is that they really need to play alongside each other or they're pretty useless. All being well until that shunts Andreu away from the central area where he's pretty useless.

Can only see Telfer coming in for Kaute.

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I am.

Wouldn't argue about that dive for a second. Brutal attempt at winning a penalty and rightly booked.

So we are agreed he proved himself to be a dirty cheating b*****d in first half penalty claim. Then surely Murray is to blame as much as the ref for the penalty denial later on as his earlier attempted deception has probably negatively influenced the referees opinion of him. 

40 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Ah, the Boy Who Cried Wolf Rule, one of FIFA's lesser known edicts.

Just now, Gibby82 said:

Ah, the Boy Who Cried Wolf Rule, one of FIFA's lesser known edicts.

All I'm saying is refs are human and it is human nature to distrust a liar. 

Karma isn't in any Fifa books either but was in full effect last night. 

Remember when you approached our manager on the eve of our playoff campaign last year? Hope the Accies give you unscrupulous c***s what you deserve in the return leg.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Genuinely would not be

Unsurprisingly nobody is saying that in the media, radio, tv, newspapers, just a few numpties in here

That's because no-one like us :(

But we don't care.

Just now, RR #1 said:

All I'm saying is refs are human and it is human nature to distrust a liar. 

Karma isn't in any Fifa books either but was in full effect last night. 

Remember when you approached our manager on the eve of our playoff campaign last year? Hope the Accies give you unscrupulous c***s what you deserve in the return leg.

Karma isn't real, your year-long seethe about Ray McKinnon that has culminated in you slavering over your keyboard this morning exists in an entirely non-deterministic universe.

Ref should of stuck to his first thought and gave the penalty rather than listen to the stupid Lino.

Kuate, what a tit stormed off like a 10 year in Sunday league. Thank f we won't see him again...

Credit to Dixon came back in and done well. Flood and Durnan also stepped there game up compared to Falkirk game.

Andreu is completely lost out wide, need to get him behind the two strikers.

The game hangs in the balance, can see one mistake from either team could lose the game. Hopefully Hamiltons injuries give us the upper hand.

Ooh and Sean Dillon....fucking hell would actually consider bringing Toshney back in he was that bad