Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Accies really needed to take 1 of those chances in the 1st half.

I make it we've now definitely got Devlin & likely Imrie, Donati & Sarris out injured on Sunday with Mackinnon suspended.

That's the vast majority of our experienced players out & it's going to be makeshift back 4 time (even more so than tonight)

Not over obviously by any means at 0-0 but amount of players we'll have missing now on Sunday who'd have otherwise started is concerning.

I think both teams will be out on their feet on Sunday. We'll probably have a more settled lineup than you but a much thinner squad. I'd imagine if there are no injuries and the Murray appeal is cleared then it will just be Telfer in for Kuate.

It is either going to be an absolute classic on Sunday or one of the worst 0-0 and penalties you've ever seen.

Not true im afraid. There was bother before it as some mink from Hamilton picked up a traffic cone and hit a woman in the face who was walking past with her kids. Burst her nose, so it all kicked off

I've heard that from a few sources, but I only saw the aftermath, so didn't see how it started.

It was a Hamilton fan who threw the cone after a few verbals. Knocked the absolute c**t out of some old dear and then both fans started scrapping for about 20 seconds before it was separated. Great entertainment.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Seen a post on my Facebook that an older woman has had her nose broke and 2 of her teeth knocked out as well by a Hamilton fan.

Could be nonsense, you know what Facebook is like.

kaaBb8U0VVqAmSIznwCG_pw8eFg=.gif

It was a Hamilton fan who threw the cone after a few verbals. Knocked the absolute c**t out of some old dear and then both fans started scrapping for about 20 seconds before it was separated. Great entertainment.

The United fans clearly threw the cone first.

46 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Full time entertainment was fantastic.

44 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Great seeing the ACF dismantle 30 mutants

44 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Yes ma man!

4 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Bullshit!!!! It was a United fan that threw that FUCKING CONE!

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Dundee United are unquestionably Scotland's Shame. Keep that in the Championship.

Starts off giving it the big one, turns into a shitebag when it's suggested Accies fans might be in the wrong.

Classic Rog.

Just now, accies1874 said:

The United fans clearly threw the cone first.

Nah, Hamilton fans threw their toilet roll streamers and then a cone. But this is going to get tedious v quickly so let's just agree that Hamilton are a bunch of dinghys eh