Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Fair bit of bother after the game which was a bit worrying. Not sure why we still insist on parking away buses so close to the ramp for the Eddie Thompson Stand.

Two shit teams played out an error prone game. Sunday is a total lottery. Looks like both sides will be missing a few players too.

From hero to zero for Wato "what you gonna do" Kuate. As bad a performance I've seen topped off with the biggest hissy fit at Tannadice since Dean Windass.

But it's the reason the lineman made that decision. If he doesn't leap in the air that would probably have been given.

It was an embarrassing dive (even if it was a penalty).

Right. I'm sure the linesman would have reversed it. It's irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, weecountywaspie said:

Murray can play Sunday 2nd booking takes 7 days to be sent to the club he will sit out first game next season only a straight red and you miss the next game 

:lol: You made that up. You aren't fooling anyone with that fishing trip.

Huge respect to Donati and Imrie for carrying on. Doubt we'll see them on Sunday. Murray will play and quite right too. Don't think he was theatrical at all, his leg got swiped as his momentum was going forward.

Think young Watson or Want might be needed on Sunday with Docherty and Longridge coming in for Mackinnon and Imrie. Can't call this.

What are you on about?

His dive was the reason he never got the decision. It's entirely relevant.

Proof please.

Anyway, I'm utterly seething so you won't get a rational argument from me. I will make an observation for the Dees - that would have been like Dunkirk had that happened in front of The Derry (though they would have stopped short a la McGinn).

Anyway glad to hear Ray confirm that's the last we will see of Wako Kuate.

Take 0-0 to be honest.  We could have been 2 down by half time. Hamilton the better team in the first half. United fought back into it in the second. 

Nerves playing a big part and lack of composure in the united team. But we finished well with great support so gotta feel we can goto Hamilton and win.

As fro Wato - frustrated within himself but that's no way to behave. Telfar start on Sunday . 

2 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Proof please.

Anyway, I'm utterly seething so you won't get a rational argument from me. I will make an observation for the Dees - that would have been like Dunkirk had that happened in front of The Derry (though they would have stopped short a la McGinn).

WTF?

Proof please.

I actually want united to win - but diving really riles me (although supposedly Hamilton were at it as well tonight. I missed the first half).

It's a classic example where refs should be allowed to (and encouraged to) give a foul but also book the player for making a meal of it. A fair call there would've been a penalty and a red card for Murray.

In terms of proof...I think we all know that's a physical impossibility.