Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Just now, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Somewhat interested to see what happens with Kuate now.

Acted like a supreme twat both in ability on the pitch and in attitude coming off it.

Doubt we'll see him on Sunday. Real shame, the guy was comedy gold.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Bringing up a weeks old game that didn't matter.

How I have missed St Mirren fans.

Doesn't matter now but at the time it was the difference between a defeat and a draw. The knock on was that we had to get at least a point at Easter Rd.

Anyhoo...was just highlighting that sometimes you get a shite decision for you, sometimes against such is the nature of officiating in Scotland.

While we're at it, you kicked us of the park  in Feb 77 :rolleyes:

Somewhat interested to see what happens with Kuate now.
Acted like a supreme twat both in ability on the pitch and in attitude coming off it.

How long is his contract?

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Scott Brown's was a stick-on red card...

That's true. For the life of me I've no idea how the appeals panel managed to let him off with that. I don't think even he expected to win it, they clearly appealed because the timing let him play in the Cup semi final. However, that doesn't change the fact he'd lose an appeal on the first dive. You know, I know it and Simon Murray knows it;

[quote post="11360429" timestamp="1495745709" name="pandarilla" after the foul.

That's all you had to say as it's the only pertinent point.

But it's the reason the lineman made that decision. If he doesn't leap in the air that would probably have been given.

It was an embarrassing dive (even if it was a penalty).

It's one of those decisions that could go either way. There is contact but throwing yourself in the air makes it harder to give a penalty, especially when you're a diving wee fud at the best of times

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

That's true. For the life of me I've no idea how the appeals panel managed to let him off with that. I don't think even he expected to win it, they clearly appealed because the timing let him play in the Cup semi final. However, that doesn't change the fact he'd lose an appeal on the first dive. You know, I know it and Simon Murray knows it;

For what it's worth, I agree with you, and I wouldn't be appealing on the first one, but it's certainly worth noting that they could.

If he's leaving anyway, the club may consider that the risk of an extended ban that wouldn't probably affect us may be worth it to get him available for Sunday.

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

How the hell have the bt pundits not mentioned the theatrical dive Murray does after the foul? They don't mention it at all.

That's more scandalous than the decision itself!

Listening to Coyle and Stewart talking absolute bull about the incident. They clearly condone cheating. But then again, in his day Coyle liked a dive or two.