Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

1 hour ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

How many tickets are Hamilton likely to sell for the home end?

Hard to judge as we sold out all our play off games previously BC(before Canning).It will either be the usual with 1000 extra or one of those very rare occasions when the locals actually turn up and regular fans miss out.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Going to this first leg.  Thoroughly expecting Hamilton Academical Football Club to win the this and I hope to see a Bert Racoon solitary pitch invasion at the end.

Or at the very least a repeat of his Sportscene antics.

Unfortunately I may miss the first leg due to work. I'm still trying to find someone to sleep with that might get me the night off.

3 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

It's pleasing how our diddyness causes so much seethe in the Premiership. It's gonna piss so many folk off if we stay up.emoji2.png

I've been surprised at how venomous posters have been towards Accies.  I'd prefer you to stay up.  However, in the bewilderingly petty world of Scottish football I know I will get reactions such as, "You support 'them' so I expect you to say that" or, "We don't want a fan of 'them' supporting us, thanks".

Internecine squabbles aside, mon the Accies ;)

No beef with Accies as a club or a support but Tannadice as a ground and an away day is infinetely better so hope United come through purely based on that, Hamilton however are a fantasticaly run football club who have punched above their weight for a decade or so given their meagre crowds and resources, no one can grudge them their place in the top flight when you consider all that, on the field of play they have more than merited their status.

Have a wee feeling Hamilton may just edge this but too close to call, would not be surprised were it to go all the way to extra time and penalties.