Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

It will be the worst 11th place finishing team since the playoffs began so statistics like that might not be so important.

Well, this is true.  The worrying aspect of this whole thing is indeed that I doubt many Accies fans could deny the possibility of us screwing this up.  But my gut feeling here is .... we'll be too strong for Dundee Utd.  Which doesn't mean we're really strong, just that we should be good enough ....  if we get the job done in the first leg.

4 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

It's really weird Dundee fans wanting us to win. I don't like it

I  have an Accies polo shirt in the house that I will be wearing twice this week as I sit in front of the TV.

Don't ask.

As per usual Thompson can't do right for doing wrong. Some of the more vocal anti ST fans are claiming that "it is only six buses" and that anyone who accepts his offer is a mug.
Anyway, in terms of the actual game it is anyone's guess as to what might happen. Looking back to last season I'm not sure Falkirk v Killie gives us any real hint so it feels like a bit of a lottery. I know Hamilton have already updated the fans on some injuries and suspensions but no news from Tannadice yet. The definite outs will probably just be Murdoch and now Fraser after Friday night.
How are Hamilton fans feeling about playing against Andreu in a playoff? He has really gone off the boil for us and has been totally anonymous for about 8 weeks now.
First leg lineup (442) - 

Bell

Dillon
Durnan
Edjenguele 
Dixon

Spittal 
Flood
Kuate
Andreu

Mikkelson 
Murray

I worry about Andreu in the 442 as he drifts totally out of position during games. On Friday we actually ended up with Flood on the left and a diamond with Andreu in behind the strikers. 

Flood must be a bit of a concern too given he was moving very gingerly in the second leg.

Anyway United put these no marks to the sword.

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Flood must be a bit of a concern too given he was moving very gingerly in the second leg.

Anyway United put these no marks to the sword.

Pumped 4-0 by a bunch of no marks, rid neck:lol:

I  have an Accies polo shirt in the house that I will be wearing twice this week as I sit in front of the TV.
Don't ask.

Em asking. Wtf man ?

He bought it to avoid a battering from Brogan and her crew. Smart man.

With our suspensions for the second leg, I think we absolutely must get a good result at Tannadice.  Hopefully the Dundee Utd players will have the same complacency as some of their supporters seem to have, that can only help our cause.

United are 10 games unbeaten, and have a settled first team that now have a bit of confidence and belief in each other. 

Hamilton have just got a great win under their belts and know if they hit us hard on Thursday then it'll be a huge ask for united to turn that around. 

both teams seem to be woeful away from home.

previous encounters over the years  have always been hard fought so, honestly if we don't go baws oot  on Thursday then we'll be in big trouble. 

I think we can get the win this Thursday though, and funnily enough the dees on here acting as fluffers for the Accies only gives me more confidence we can get that result.

Hope United win.

It would be funny if they didn't, and I will afford myself a chuckle, but ffs Arabs - get Accies, their daft ground and plastic pitch tae f**k! 

Hopefully the Dundee Utd players will have the same complacency as some of their supporters seem to have, that can only help our cause.

Not really accurate though is it? Up until Saturday, Accies had lost 4 in a row and ICT had started getting results so i would imagine thats why Utd fans hoped for Hamilton in the play offs. To say we are complacent is ridiculously off the mark