Dundee United VS Hamilton | Hamilton VS Dundee United

1 hour ago, Weesiecodal said:

Hamilton Accies just released ticket prices for Sunday. £22 and £12 for concessions. 

Greedy f*****s

They've been away for a year and less than 24 hours after United are involved in a Premiership thread their already moaning.  Some things never change.

I see Dundee Utd are laying on free buses for their supporters on Sunday.  What are the chances of Accies doing likewise, I wonder?  (cue comments on minibuses, tandems and/or the double decker).

1 hour ago, Helpma said:

I see Dundee Utd are laying on free buses for their supporters on Sunday.  What are the chances of Accies doing likewise, I wonder?  (cue comments on minibuses, tandems and/or the double decker).

As per usual Thompson can't do right for doing wrong. Some of the more vocal anti ST fans are claiming that "it is only six buses" and that anyone who accepts his offer is a mug.

Anyway, in terms of the actual game it is anyone's guess as to what might happen. Looking back to last season I'm not sure Falkirk v Killie gives us any real hint so it feels like a bit of a lottery. I know Hamilton have already updated the fans on some injuries and suspensions but no news from Tannadice yet. The definite outs will probably just be Murdoch and now Fraser after Friday night.

How are Hamilton fans feeling about playing against Andreu in a playoff? He has really gone off the boil for us and has been totally anonymous for about 8 weeks now.

First leg lineup (442) - 

Bell

Dillon

Durnan

Edjenguele 

Dixon

Spittal 

Flood

Kuate

Andreu

Mikkelson 

Murray

I worry about Andreu in the 442 as he drifts totally out of position during games. On Friday we actually ended up with Flood on the left and a diamond with Andreu in behind the strikers.