glensmad

West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

A lot of negativity towards Pollok on here. I for one think it's great seeing them go for it. They are the biggest club in the juniors and have been underachieving for far too long. Good luck to them.

9 hours ago, kenny131 said:

To be honest I was liking the anti pollok shite but you lad have made me bored of it, in fact I now find myself not sending any casts into the waters for a bite because every 2nd or 3rd post your driveling aboot their transfer budget.  We all get it your 100% mega mega jealous of pollok n Talbot no idea why apart from envy. Now I feel your missing the point as Beith are better than both and when you comprehend this it will be our turn for your pish.

No long throw and bate needed

Your that great you got pumped by a mediocre senior side and won feck all last season.

Your that great you got pumped by a mediocre senior side and won feck all last season.

Mediocre team pmsl got to semi final of league cup losing 2 nil to 2nd best team in scotland finished 4th in a competitive league and lost 2-1 to rangers in last 16 scottish

Your point caller. We were beaten by Hearts on their own patch and they won the cup that year. We were beaten by Stirling Albion and Stranraer both teams winning promotion that season. What you tyrying to say?

Morton are not mediocre is my point not winning anything last year was a blow but 3rd in league only losing 2 games going out ayrshire and west on penalties and going out ardagh and scottish to last minute goals prove we were a hard team to beat last year and are a far better squad this season

Not disputing the fact but your buddy Kenny thinks your better than Talbot. Last season I followed undoubtedly the poorest Talbot team for a number of years. The season wasn't helped due to a horrendous injury list where the manager and assistant manager were stripped near the latter end of the season. However we got to three finals one being the Scottish, losing two and winning one. That's what you call a team. Guts and determination makes a great team you lot didn't have that.

Not disputing the fact but your buddy Kenny thinks your better than Talbot. Last season I followed undoubtedly the poorest Talbot team for a number of years. The season wasn't helped due to a horrendous injury list where the manager and assistant manager were stripped near the latter end of the season. However we got to three finals one being the Scottish, losing two and winning one. That's what you call a team. Guts and determination makes a great team you lot didn't have that.

I don't think we are better than Talbot but we don't fear them the way we used to but I think Talbot will be favourites for league it's not often 3 or 4 first team players move from Talbot but looks like they have recruited well

Their a wee bit deluded in Beith Blackie.
We have one stating they were the best in the early 90,s and another stating they're the best now despite winning hee haw.

Where did I say we were best team get your tiny rod away the question was best teams not to win the Scottish my good man not best team in Ayrshire n scotland

My beef wasn't with you mate. I know your buddy Kenny likes to cast a few lines but that's down to his inability to debate properly. See you later in the season. I will be the Talbot fan with a chicken and haggis pie up at my mouth.

My beef wasn't with you mate. I know your buddy Kenny likes to cast a few lines but that's down to his inability to debate properly. See you later in the season. I will be the Talbot fan with a chicken and haggis pie up at my mouth.

It's gonna be strange maybe only playing Talbot twice after last seasons 6 games

Rutherglen Glencairn have confirmed the signing of midfielder Michael Hardie, previously with Lowland League champions East Kilbride FC.

13 minutes ago, lang said:

Thought you wern't signing any more players

Lol, you've been reading the Reformer. Hardie was actually signed before that article was written, we just didn't announce it till today.

Tommy martin re signs for the mighty giving beith a squad of 22 this could be the best squad ever at bellsdale hope johnny can keep them all happy it's only 21 1st half as Kenny is injured

To be honest I was liking the anti pollok shite but you lad have made me bored of it, in fact I now find myself not sending any casts into the waters for a bite because every 2nd or 3rd post your driveling aboot their transfer budget.  We all get it your 100% mega mega jealous of pollok n Talbot no idea why apart from envy. Now I feel your missing the point as Beith are better than both and when you comprehend this it will be our turn for your pish. No long throw and bate needed

It's close season, every level of football in the world the talk is of money money money and who's pushing the boat out and who isn't, it's constant it daily if you can't handle that talk all the time then don't go on a big bloody transfer thread and save yourself getting bored.

Why would i be jealous of pollok or anyone, it's junior football for god sake.

If i was that bothered or jealous about trophies or teams spending big big money at my own teams expense i wouldn't have followed my own junior team for decades and just stuck with the easy option of senior football and my team in that constantly winning games and trophies.

I have a passion and love for my junior team that has always been the same be it in the bottom league of junior football where we were for years and years playing out a great old ground or homeless in the top league.

Been through it all and wouldn't change anything nothing at all i've got the best of both world's and never want that to change.

Btw what is really boring is Talbot and Beith fans arguing on a TRANSFER thread who's done the 'best' in a SENIOR cup competition now that's boring and a total irrelevance.

2 hours ago, rednblack said:

It's close season, every level of football in the world the talk is of money money money and who's pushing the boat out and who isn't, it's constant it daily if you can't handle that talk all the time then don't go on a big bloody transfer thread and save yourself getting bored.

If i was that bothered or jealous about trophies or teams spending big big money at my own teams expense i wouldn't have followed my own junior team for decades and just stuck with the easy option of senior football and my team in that constantly winning games and trophies.

I have a passion and love for my junior team that has always been the same be it in the bottom league of junior football where we were for years and years playing out a great old ground or homeless in the top league.

Been through it all and wouldn't change anything nothing at all i've got the best of both world's and never want that to change.

Btw what is really boring is Talbot and Beith fans arguing on a TRANSFER thread who's done the 'best' in a SENIOR cup competition now that's boring and a total irrelevance.

You typed that reply on word then cut and pasted.... dont deny it! Always annoys me when I do it, to make sure I dont have any speelin mistooks and it comes out all spacey like that ;)

7 hours ago, rednblack said:

Better than constantly going over the same pish about what Pollok have spent. Who cares if Pollok can put up the cash and attract good players whats it got to do with anybody else? It's not as if they are being bankrolled by a Columbian cartel.