West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Doesnt guarantee success only makes the chances alot better. Hope theykeep overspending n win nothing.

Mon the papers

Agree with you on that, I'll rephrase .... "Pollok should win the lot".

Last year there was 4 teams in May with a serious chance of winning the league, would take that again this season! 

Agree with you on that, I'll rephrase .... "Pollok should win the lot".
Last year there was 4 teams in May with a serious chance of winning the league, would take that again this season! 

Aslong as were 1 of the 4 I'd take that

Mon the papers

Rutherglen Glencairn have added to their goal scoring options with the addition to the squad of striker Gary Smith from Arthurlie.
Full story is here.

Big Gaz will run amok. Works every 2nd week n can't make training but will start every game if I was manger. His record at Arthurlie is 2nd to none.

Big Gaz will run amok. Works every 2nd week n can't make training but will start every game if I was manger.

Sounds like a great signing [emoji1]

Being serious

He looked way overweight when i last saw him. If isn't training as much and not playing every week the last thing he will do is 'run amok' in the super first. Like Sawyers need to play him every week, get him training twice a week and right players alongside him. Do that and he will do very well.

Archived