West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard Pollok have signed Little from Clydebank and are after Young and Miliken from Talbot

Heard two of those 3 are done deals. We will hear non stop that Pollok don't pay big bucks and they are signing for the love of the jersey but if what I have heard is true at least 1 of those signing is getting a significant pay rise and signing on fee.

Heard two of those 3 are done deals. We will hear non stop that Pollok don't pay big bucks and they are signing for the love of the jersey but if what I have heard is true at least 1 of those signing is getting a significant pay rise and signing on fee.

Spot on maybe the gaffer is chucking in his own money to keep the natives happy just saying like [emoji4]

56 minutes ago, maggotman said:

Heard Pollok have signed Little from Clydebank and are after Young and Miliken from Talbot

Would be pleased with Young and Little, two excellent players. Heard Milliken was off to Beith. 

Spot on maybe the gaffer is chucking in his own money to keep the natives happy just saying like [emoji4]

See a post about pollok and surprise surprise RRG is over it. So bitter.

Enjoy seeing the league title being presented tomorrow. Closest you will ever get to see it.

See a post about pollok and surprise surprise RRG is over it. So bitter.

Enjoy seeing the league title being presented tomorrow. Closest you will ever get to see it.

You'll find Brian found a great excuse not to go to Glenafton tomorrow after 'dozens' of away fans came off a minibus and got into last weeks game for nothing. [emoji57]

1 hour ago, maggotman said:

47 minutes ago, JackD1908 said:

Would be pleased with Young and Little, two excellent players. Heard Milliken was off to Beith. 

If Potty mouth Young signs for another club, bar Arthurlie, I would be shocked. Mans a Talbot legend will see out his time there and give his all to coaching kids, as hes doing already. What a talent, fud, but a talent... hes actually a great guy and whatever happens I will always wish him well.

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

That said sir... I hear that one of the Arthurlie signings has raised a few of those pampered eyebrows... like the signing that said!

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Look through last years thread, about 0.2% of those transfers actually happened. I am not holding my breath on any of these happening

Youve got a terrible outlook sir, I am sure your life in general is great but on here, you always seem the glass is half empty rather than half full type. jst read and watch, maybe take notes then afterwards say.... I told you! Regards the team of the season poll.... trust me, the players who have performed this season are the ones getting votes.

6 minutes ago, Nugent4nil said:

Youve got a terrible outlook sir, I am sure your life in general is great but on here, you always seem the glass is half empty rather than half full type. jst read and watch, maybe take notes then afterwards say.... I told you! Regards the team of the season poll.... trust me, the players who have performed this season are the ones getting votes.

Fair enough but I prefer to call it a realistic view. You know as well as I do that most of these rumours won't happen

Archived