West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

Wow! The nonsense this idiot posts reaches a new level.

The genuine Rob Roy fans must be embarrassed by you.

Commenting on a team who has their own ground and questioning the facilities, meanwhile your club whores itself to the local media begging that they don't end you for good.

For the record, the reason it takes longer to get food is due to a crowd at the games. I.e more than two men and a dug that follow your gang.

As for your own club, while forgetting about the off field shambles where you sold your ground for the cash with no solid plans in place to move anywhere, followed by blowing the cash on a team for one season on the failed hope of winning something notable, last season you had a good run, but clearly lacked the bottle to see the job through. I doubt many on here would celebrate a team who had the league in their own hands and then went onto win 0/5 games. The definition of bottle crash

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rednblack said:

If we had one of those and someone with a few quid sticking money in hush hush way then we'd be fine emoji4.png.

We all see things that amuse ourselves what amuses me is the gross wages and wooing being done on players yet the facilities are terrible at Pollok and the pitch in the middle is sinking noticeably and you stand for feels like forever for something to eat and have to rush round back of the stand for a pish .Never mind the camp nou faithful don't care about that sort of stuff long as your winning eh.

See McCann announced at 5 ish, I posted that at lunchtime and was told me the eye watering deal emoji4.png

You should start to learn some respect for clubs who have had far more success than your club has or will ever have and who have their own ground and resources and supporters.Look close to home and find a home first-.then you can come back on here and proclaim some progress.Criticising all and sundry when your team is begging all comers to help them survive is not a good or admirable place to be I'm afraid.

I do respect what Stewart Maxwell achieved and he built a good squad of players however it is not acceptable for any supporter of that club to slate all other clubs when one bears in mind the supposedly perilous position now faced by Kirkintilloch Rob Roy.

2 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

It's about time he found a new home ( see what I did there ) in his own football forum that he stated he would set up a few weeks ago and give us all peace.

Don`t hold your breath for that happening. He`s struggling to find a phone box  to convert into a new supporters club near his new ground.......

He has more to say about every club
but his own

Should ask him wham the homeless
games start [emoji12]

Geo - I see you haven't forgotten my wee dig at him a couple of weeks ago

I'm sending him a dozen bricks and some cement ...... it's at least a start for him and the Nomads

Talbot I think are 4 in 4 out 3 of the players leaving are 1st team regulars but there signings are just as good on paper beith have lost 4 players and so far only signed 3 but 2 of the 3 are regular starters imo and the other is a young local boy who looks a very good prospect very happy so far with our transfer dealings I see Glen's have lost 2 players don't know much bout there signings to comment pollok have did great business surprised they released David winters n hanlon looking forward 2 another close run thing in the league

What two mate ? Orsi and who else ?

You should start to learn some respect for clubs who have had far more success than your club has or will ever have and who have their own ground and resources and supporters.Look close to home and find a home first-.then you can come back on here and proclaim some progress.Criticising all and sundry when your team is begging all comers to help them survive is not a good or admirable place to be I'm afraid.

I do respect what Stewart Maxwell achieved and he built a good squad of players however it is not acceptable for any supporter of that club to slate all other clubs when one bears in mind the supposedly perilous position now faced by Kirkintilloch Rob Roy.

Big deal Pollok have had more success than us or ever likely to have. Won't keep me up at night. I have a senior side with tons of resources and supporters and numerous trophies so that softens the blow [emoji4].

I pointed out what my experiences of newlandsfield is now like, sorry if that doesn't sit well with you sorry if you find my views 'unacceptable' .

Others can rightly have a go at my own club and i will reply. I will rightly have my say on others and they can reply to me it's a football forum no a garden Tea Party where everyone is all nicey nice to each other all the time.

4 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Big deal Pollok have had more success than us or ever likely to have. Won't keep me up at night. I have a senior side with tons of resources and supporters and numerous trophies so that softens the blow emoji4.png.

I pointed out what my experiences of newlandsfield is now like, sorry if that doesn't sit well with you sorry if you find my views 'unacceptable' .

Others can rightly have a go at my own club and i will reply. I will rightly have my say on others and they can reply to me it's a football forum no a garden Tea Party where everyone is all nicey nice to each other all the time.

Difficult to slag off your ground Brian.

Aye Bul it's one of the best I've seen for a while

I heard he was going to go on a caravan holiday, but, his nearest and dearest were worried he might get up in the middle o the night and hitch the van up to a team a horses and they would end up god knows where!!!!

The auld wanderlust never leave a travelling person

18 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Working to a well thought out plan with some very targeted moves by a very experienced and successful management team. Personally excited to see what develops over the preseason :thumsup2 said it before, gonna be a great league this year!

Sorry mate but i dont share your enthusiasm at this stage,we have lost 3 exceptional players and for the exception of pettigrew the one's signed are no where near the calibre of whats been lost.Add that to how the remainder of squad performed last year doesn't fill me with confidence.I dont think we had enough last year to get over the line.......yes compete but not the quality to win, which was proved in both scottish and league. it now looks as if we are in transition and an era has ended which makes this an important issue in signing the correct players,no experiments with young guys but with good experianced players that know the score.If tucker fails in his recruitment which in my opinion needs anothr 5-6 players,then talbot are in danger of loseing that invincible tag alongside fortress beechwood,teams will come to relish playing on a fine surface believing they can come to auchinleck and win.I really hope tucker gets it done and in no way suggesting he goes,but remember a man called Willie Knox.

Archived