West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squad was a bit short with a few lads away from home so Andy can slot in to give a right good boost to the numbers , think he will maybe be a wee bit away match fitness wise but it's a right good boost to our squad to have a player of his quality back [emoji2]

Squad was a bit short with a few lads away from home so Andy can slot in to give a right good boost to the numbers , think he will maybe be a wee bit away match fitness wise but it's a right good boost to our squad to have a player of his quality back [emoji2]
Why did he leave in the first place? I take it he hasn't played for anyone else in that time?

Beith are my tip for the league but there has been an inability to turn draws into victories in the last couple of seasons. Maybe he'll help with that.

Why did he leave in the first place? I take it he hasn't played for anyone else in that time?

Beith are my tip for the league but there has been an inability to turn draws into victories in the last couple of seasons. Maybe he'll help with that.
Think it was family reasons mate and nothing at all to do with football , Andy is a smashing guy and a very good footballer , he never played football at all with anyone after leaving us and he's " buzzing to be back " per his comment on our Facebook page [emoji2]

So who will be leaving then? Mckenna ? Milliken? Milky has a great engine but is constantly offside & his goals ratio is piss poor . Mckenna will score you goals but is that enough? Great signing Andy again but it doesn’t exactly lower the average age of the squad now does it?
McKenna away to Renfrew for a month's loan n wee Kenny away to neilston for a month's loan

He was the best sriker in the Junior grade before going to Clyde so unless he's past it he'll be a major asset in Pollok's ongoing quest to re-build the Talbot side of 4 years ago. 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122]

Archived