West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

Apologies to RandB and posters on this thread for taking it off the subject matter
As Kilsyth Ranger says, the man has an obvious love for his club and is a sensible , educated guy as can be seen by the content of a lot of his posts , but, his attitude that he is always right , even when he is wrong gets right up people's nose

No more comment from me on this, back to actual transfer news

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Apologies to RandB and posters on this thread for taking it off the subject matter
As Kilsyth Ranger says, the man has an obvious love for his club and is a sensible , educated guy as can be seen by the content of a lot of his posts , but, his attitude that he is always right , even when he is wrong gets right up people's nose

No more comment from me on this, back to actual transfer news

He has more of a love for anything Pollok. Sometimes an embarrassment to his own club. Oh and on another point. Pollok will pay nowhere near as much as £5k. 

Back on topic. Heard from a mate that Stuart Davidson has signed for Darvel from Hurlford. He was on loan there most of last season. No doubt in my mind that Stuart can play in the Super First as he never let Ford down when he played in the Premier.

Ross Mc Pherson and Tommy Martin still turning out for Beith. Hell of a strong squad if they are now staying plus the new signings? All eyes now on Talbot to see how their squad shapes up, can only think there are a few ex seniors coming in as most the top juniors are fixed up.

Tommy couldn't force his way back into the team after getting injured during the Scottish Cup Final due to the form of Jamie Wilson and became disillusioned with football. Has looked fit in training and friendly and think it's a chance for both parties to see what the other thinks.

McPherson still waiting to find out if he is moving or not.

I'd love top gun Tommy to sign for beith for next season when fit he's a top class junior midfielder I'm liking the look of our squad for this season maybe one more to come in

Yeah agreed squad looking very strong , tommy is a quality player without a doubt and all our fans really like him , just so unfortunate to get injured in the Scot cup final and fur Jamie Wilson to hardly put a foot wrong after coming on that game and for the duration after that , I would probably say tommy has more football than Jamie but Jamie has more dig , a big fan of both though is me .

I wouldn't normally connect great snooker with athletic fitness! Someone needs to hit the Beith speed merchants with early passes and that's something that their 6 and 8 didn't do last year for all their many other qualities. When Beith got to the final Martin was the man who played those passes.

I wouldn't normally connect great snooker with athletic fitness! Someone needs to hit the Beith speed merchants with early passes and that's something that their 6 and 8 didn't do last year for all their many other qualities. When Beith got to the final Martin was the man who played those passes.

Yeah one example was the ️lovely pass tommy Martin played inside the buffs left back in the Scot cup semi final first leg where he played a lovely ball to Daz Christie down our right who played it to kenny McLean who set up Andy Reid to score our vital first goal , it's wee passes like that which can change games as you say .

Take him back in a heartbeat, good luck to you Tommy wherever you end up!

If Tommy is fit he could play for any west premier team he is a different player to jamie and frize but jamie was great when he came on in Scottish final and was probably our best player last season

Archived