West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

15 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

So did I. Is it possible that not everything posted on here is true? Surely not?

Haha Im not buying that, why would anyone even consider posting anything thats not 100% on here, your just being silly now!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I if he sticks it ! Lasted half a season with us then disappeared , wasn't a bad player , carried a bit of weight mind

Was that not due to work circumstances that he left?Only watched him a few times since he left Arthurlie.

1 hour ago, CF72 said:

Any idea on where Jordan Chisholm who was at Arthurlie last season is going, seen he has left Arthurlie

think he not playing football because of work circumstances the now 

7 hours ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

think he not playing football because of work circumstances the now 

Shame, he'd have been a good player for someone. 

If you have a look through this thread, you can see the roasters who like to put in rubbish/ sensational claims or taking the thread of at a tangent
I have noticed that Glensmad tends to put on short accurate posts on anything he knows and only has a quick pop at people if they have a cheap shot at him or his beloved Glens
Well done Glensmad

15 hours ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

St Roch’s today, are delighted to announce the signing of Tam Hanlon

It's funny when players sign here and think there ending there career at there boyhood heroes cel..... a mean the roch. 

St Roch’s today, are delighted to announce the signing of Tam Hanlon

The most predictable transfer of the summer [emoji23]

Great signing though, he's my favourite player in the Juniors. Very fit despite his age and his dedication is unmatched. Natural leader and he's decent on the ball as well. Good few years left in him yet.

The most predictable transfer of the summer [emoji23]

Great signing though, he's my favourite player in the Juniors. Very fit despite his age and his dedication is unmatched. Natural leader and he's decent on the ball as well. Good few years left in him yet.

very good player maybe gets involved in crowd banter 2 much but very good on the ball n has a deadly free kick good signing for the candy

Mon the papers

very good player maybe gets involved in crowd banter 2 much...

I'll never forget Tam being sent off for Shotts v Glencairn for arguing with one of his own supporters. [emoji23]

8 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

Talbot have signed young Troon defender Gareth Armstrong. Welcome to "God's Little Acre" Gareth.

Talbot have announced on their official website that the story was untrue. The website is run by a fan who seemingly was given bum information. Rather miffed he is a cracking player.

Archived