West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

Don't agree with you, he had a decent season I think second top league scorer last season and he probably had a better season than some of the players that kept him out the team, but this squad player thing is a bit disrespectful he was better than that,maybe as a wide midfield player there a bit more in and out than some with their form but he was an excellent player for Beith in his Two seasons at the club and I'm disappointed d he chose to leave, all the best to him at Hurlford.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion and I gave mine is think he would of been a squad player this season it's not disrespectful the beith midfield is there strongest part of the team and no way would tiny play every week this makes him a squad player not disrespectful

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/06/2017 at 17:47, JackD1908 said:

How many players have you shelled out transfer fees for in the last few months? 

Mcnally having a go bringing in some good players and rightly so . Pollok where very poor to watch last year and there's no way the big support would have put up another year of that. So he's revamping it because hes no option so good luck to him .

Who would you like to see in your team for next season? For me i would love to bring Dave Gormley back to beechwood,guarantee'd 20goals + season,young Tom Reilly from Elgin a good Ayrshire boy that knows all about Talbot would fit nicely into badly needed centre midfield position and after reading morning paper is it realistic to go for nacho novo who said wants to return to Scottish football at some level,could it be West junior premier,after all he's 38 and playing Irish football which cant be much higher level to our top junior sides.......or is it?

No surprise to see players exiting Pollok after the increase of new faces at Newlandsfield

I expect to see the same at Cumbernauld with the weaker players who Andy sees surplus to requirements finding new clubs

Looking forward to seeing where David Winters is playing his football next season

14 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Everyone is entitled to there opinion and I gave mine is think he would of been a squad player this season it's not disrespectful the beith midfield is there strongest part of the team and no way would tiny play every week this makes him a squad player not disrespectful

i think there all squad players these days, definitely gave us more balance on the right side of the pitch when he played wouldn't have expected him to start every game but does that make him a squad player ? Joe Bradley won't start every game this season far from it probably would you describe him as a squad player ?

i think there all squad players these days, definitely gave us more balance on the right side of the pitch when he played wouldn't have expected him to start every game but does that make him a squad player ? Joe Bradley won't start every game this season far from it probably would you describe him as a squad player ?

I made my opinion you've made yours just leave it at that

8 hours ago, Quantum Leap said:

I would like to see Pettigrew, Glasgow and McIlroy in the team.
I would love to see Gormley back but it's not going to be this season as he's signed a one year contract with Clyde.

Evening Mr Quantum,do you think Pettigrew will play at the heart of defence or go into midfield,we still seem a bit short for midfielders at this stage and i'd be confident that Mcpherson and Harvey could provide a decent partnership at the back,or do you think there will be new faces still to come aboard.

Some great youth prospects in McPherson, Pooler and White, some great experience still in squad let's not forgot, then you have the highly skilled and Pacey additions of Faulds 25, Glasgow 23 and Weir 20 (who all players with their best years in front of them) Never mind Petigrew or any forth coming additions.. i for one am pretty excited :thumsup2 

Jamie "Jambo" McKernon signed on at Glenafton from Queens Park. Superb signing .
John Carter also signed back on.
I would imagine one maybe two more and that will be the Glens ready to go and compete again.

Massive signing for glens, delighted to have jambo back.

Jamie "Jambo" McKernon signed on at Glenafton from Queens Park. Superb signing .
John Carter also signed back on.
I would imagine one maybe two more and that will be the Glens ready to go and compete again.

Carter will come good also, effort and work rate immense, hopefully add a few goals to his game. Great to have him onboard again.

Archived