West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Young and Mcgoldrick to Pollok for silly [emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386][emoji386]

McGoldrick supposedly wouldn't be available every Saturday next season anyway due to his work .

The problem you get when paying certain players biG bucks is thewhole team will all want it and rightly so. Is chasing success a good enough reason to put the clubs finance in jeopardy not for me.

If a player will only join your club for x amount of money then for me he is not the right player.

42 minutes ago, rednblack said:

New Pollok signing leaving the moneyfield park this afternoon.

Wrong again. Players leave Pollok with winners medals. 6 trophies in the past 5 seasons, during a very mixed period for the club. More than double what KRR have won this century. We all know your just jealous :)

Anyway as this is a transfer thread, I think the club is announcing our first mega bucks signing tonight!

Wrong again. Players leave Pollok with winners medals. 6 trophies in the past 5 seasons, during a very mixed period for the club. More than double what KRR have won this century. We all know your just jealous [emoji4]

Anyway as this is a transfer thread, I think the club is announcing our first mega bucks signing tonight!

Is that supposed to make me feel bad and in awe of Pollok??
They are what they are. I wouldn't change my junior team or it's history for all the money that pollok have in the kitty
I also have another club who win a fair amount of trophies so don't you worry about me suffering [emoji4]

24 minutes ago, Medda1897 said:

Eddie McTernan, Forward - Arthurlie to Irvine Meadow. Ex-Bonnyton Thistle & Kilbirnie Ladeside.

Ryan Carnwath, Midfielder - East Kilbride Thistle FC to Irvine Meadow. Ex-BSC Glasgow.

McTernan left Kilbirnie due to personal problems and travel difficulties. Surprised he now wants to move again to Ayrshire.

1 hour ago, SaturdaySammy said:

Any more confirmed signings for glens?

We've re-signed 15 of last season's squad, and promoted 3 players from the Under 21s, as well as adding Boyd and at least one more to come that I know of.

Archived