West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, ladeside77 said:

Talk is Hurlford Thistle Ams, Jamie Whyte, Talbot - Dalry{loan} ? Ryan McKie, Arthurlie - Largs ?

that would be a weird one for arthurlie was starting to come onto a game up here 

14 hours ago, ladeside77 said:

Talk is Hurlford Thistle Ams, Jamie Whyte, Talbot - Dalry{loan} ? Ryan McKie, Arthurlie - Largs ?

Good young player, came in to help as we were struggling with injuries and has been solid in every game he played in. Was good to see him coming on as a sub in the Ayrshire final to get his medal.

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 20:12, manintheknow said:

A few going out of Talbot so far but only one that lays claim to a starting berth in recent times. I expect a few more to go if tucker brings in 5 or 6 new boys as expected.

As long as he doesn't sign 4 centre halfs like last season,when you only need one

1 hour ago, HonestMan1988 said:

He is half way there. Signed Craig Pettigrew and Liam Weir from Kello.

we had Goldie,Harvey,Boyle,Mcpherson,Mccracken and still ended up playing whitey as makeshift centre half in scottish cup final.Heard Goldie,has work commitments season coming and hope tucker considering pettigrew as midfield material.The problem with to many centrehalfs is.....we'll their centrehalfs,with a small squad getting injuries means your then trying to mould these type of players into other positions,just dont expect defence spliting passes or neat one twos aint going to happen.Maybe why forwards the calibre of wilson shankland milleken and young can only hit 26 league goals,no service and long ball reputation.Just my opinion before i get slaughtered for even suggestig tucker got recruitment wrong last season.

33 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

You're entitled to your opinion and it's my opinion that Tucker knows more about football than most of us and his record speaks for itself. Seems to me that you are on here continuously slaughtering him never mind anyone slaughtering you.

Obviously doesn't know much about Talbot or been following there team selection since about April.... Boyle??

Archived