West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Cass_Sba said:

Hi Wesleydale don't know who your mole is within the club but the information your putting out isn't accurate and not doing the club or players any favours. Looks a bit strange that you've been a member of P&B for years but only just started posting inaccurate information and only about SBA.

All information about SBA will be released through @shottsbonaccord or www.sba.teamexpert.co.uk but thanks for your interest.

Dearie Me Cass_Sba. A very paranoid reply...'Mole within the club'????

I was merely stating information on a transfer speculation thread! I think you may be over thinking my post. Shotts are a central first division club now!

In my opinion a busy time signing new players needs to take place to have any hope of challenging next season. I look forward to hearing the new signings on the clubs 'official' channels

1 hour ago, Wesleydale said:

Dearie Me Cass_Sba. A very paranoid reply...'Mole within the club'????

I was merely stating information on a transfer speculation thread! I think you may be over thinking my post. Shotts are a central first division club now!

In my opinion a busy time signing new players needs to take place to have any hope of challenging next season. I look forward to hearing the new signings on the clubs 'official' channels

What's being a central 1st division club got to do with anything? You sound like an ex player who's not been offered anything and spouting pish on a forum

Stuart Livingstone left the club in March and finished the season with Fauldhouse 

Connor MacLeod left April time so again months ago

More than 10 Players signed but waiting until registration has been completed before any announcement 

Again thanks for your interest in SBA and good luck in finding a new club 

10 hours ago, Cass_Sba said:

What's being a central 1st division club got to do with anything? You sound like an ex player who's not been offered anything and spouting pish on a forum

Stuart Livingstone left the club in March and finished the season with Fauldhouse 

Connor MacLeod left April time so again months ago

More than 10 Players signed but waiting until registration has been completed before any announcement 

Again thanks for your interest in SBA and good luck in finding a new club 

My point is, Shotts are a Central 1st Division club, why would i bother going to the lengths of getting information from a "mole" !!

As for putting out "inaccurate information" you confirmed that 2 of the players have infact left the club , so my "mole" must be right after all :)

I look forward to hearing the latest transfers at Shotts,(Please post on here so we can keep updated)  i just haven't been impressed with the managements signings so far so hope it improves

An ex player :) from what i saw last year I should have brought my boots (Puma Kings for me)

This is a transfer speculation thread, lighten up Cass_Sba

it's just something some of us bankies say.  

Mon the papers

Well unless you're a bankies supporter. It would mean nothing. But thanks for clearing that up for us non bankies supporters [emoji851]

Mon the Afton

( something we Afton supporters say [emoji23])

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 19:35, fan of the juniors said:

Hearing Adam Forde to Lok on a shaky peg .

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 20:25, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Another team thrown their hat in the ring perhaps??

Wouldn't be surprised if theres a few clubs interested in Forde if he's leaving Kilbirnie.

Archived